Act 2 Scene 8

(Jeremy wakes up in a hospital bed. In the bed next to him is Rich, in a full body cast.)

Jeremy (spoken)
Hello?

(He tries to get up.)

OW! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.

"That was clever." Chloe said, showing no empathy. Like always.

Rich (spoken)
Feelth like you're mithing a part of yourthelf, doethn't it?

Jeremy (spoken)
...Rich?

Rich (spoken)
Hurtth like a motherfucker, too.

"Your lisp is back!" Jake said excitedly, making Rich blush.

"Thut up."

Be honetht, what are they saying to me at thcool? (Silence.) That bad?

Rich frowned remembering the comments that he got. He was finally being himself, and people hated it. Jake did punch some people for him though, (Dustin Kropp) he smiled and hugged Jake.
"Why the sudden affection?" Jake said, putting an arm around the short boy.

"No reathon."

Jeremy (spoken)
Sorry...

Rich (spoken)
Don't be. I'm better off. That evil Tic Tac

The SQUIP rolled his eyes.

wath thtarting to thay thome theriously methed up thtuff. "THQUIP the thcool to make everyone happy." Crazy right?

"Yeah. Crazy." Michael said and turned to Jeremy. He earned a soft punch.

Jeremy (spoken)
Yeah, crazy..

Rich (spoken)
When I get outta here, the ladieth are gonna learn to love the real Rich Goranthki. And the dudeth... Oh my god! I'm totally Bi!

Everyone laughed.

Jeremy (spoken)
You're SQUIPS gone? How?

Rich (spoken)
Ask your buddy. Anti-social headphones kid?

"I really can't disagree with that." Michael said, shrugging.

He's been by like... a TON!

Jeremy smiled.

By the way.. is he your boyfriend? Is he single?! I'm totally Bi now!

Michael blushed furiously from embarrassment and hid his face by stuffing his head in Jeremy's arm.

(Michael enters.)

Ohhhh heyyyy~

Everyone laughed this time.

Michael (spoken)
Hi Rich! By Rich!

"I don't like you in that way anymore, you know that, but Michael.. you where great company." Rich said with a smile.

"Thanks, you were too. I would've only been smoking if I wasn't there." Michael said with a snort. Jeremy smiled imagining Michael coming there everyday, just to see him wake up.

Jeremy (spoken)
Michael, what happened?! All I remember was that noice and-

Michael (spoken)
Oh man, it was genius! They were communicating with each other - the were linked! Which means... when you consider the kind of high-frequency sonic disturbance needed to wipe a system that powerful-