Forgive Me Please

A/N: This is a part two for 'goodnight kisses!'

Dahyun and Jimin were in the living room watching t.v. They were supposed to go out on a date but it was raining.

No choice, they stayed at home looking for something to watch. Jimin kept pressing on the remote, looking for a good show, when he got tired, he turned the t.v. off and looked at his bored girlfriend.

"Hungry?" He asked.

She nodded. "Mm, but I'm too lazy to cook!" She whined as she streched her arms at him.

Jimin chuckled. "I'll cook for us then?"

Dahyun smiled at him. "Please?" She asked cutely.

Couldn't resist, Jimin stood up and went to their kitchen.

While Dahyun was watching t.v., he makes lunch for them. He was busy cutting onions when he felt her hugged him from behind.

"Dahyunie, it's dangerous to use a knife in this position, let go." He said, but Dahyun didn't listen. "Dahyunie..." He shaked his hips to make her let go but Dahyun didn't moved.

Sighing, he continued cutting onions in that position, even though it was a bit inconvenient for him to move because of Dahyun.

Dahyun eventually let him go soon after as she was already tired of clinging onto him.

They had their lunch peacefully and after that they decided to watch a movie. Dahyun wasn't really in but since Jimin insisted she joined him.

Dahyun boredly watched with him while Jimin was too focused on the t.v. screen.

Jimin had half of his body laying on the couch while Dahyun was sitting on the other end of the couch, one leg hanging up.

Dahyun then moved into a different position. She layed herself on Jimin, their bodies pressing on one another. Jimin didn't payed attention to her as he was too intrigued on the movie.

Dahyun pouted and started to make fun of his soft cheeks, starting by continuously poking it with her finger to pinching them.

Jimin was now distracted and annoyed. "Dahyunie..." He grunted but Dahyun only laughed at him in return.

Sighing he just let her have fun with his cheeks as he knew scolding her would be pointless.

Thanks to her, his cheeks were now red. "Sorry oppa..." Dahyun said, still teasing.

Jimin just rolled his eyes at her as he feels his cheeks sting. Dahyun didn't think he would get mad, but when he continuously ignored her, and keeps giving her a serious face, she knew, she somewhat crossed the line.

Feeling guilty she pulled Jimin for a kiss on the cheek hoping that it would be enough to take pain away. "Better?" She asked.

But Jimin didn't respond, he stood up and was planning to go to his room when Dahyun pulled him again for another kiss on his cheeks. "Sorry..." He knew she was feeling guilty.

He mentally smirked and decided to make fun of his girlfriend. He kept continuing his acts and Dahyun kept chasing him around for forgiveness.

He went into his room and sure enough she followed him. He was lying on his bed, pretending to be playing on his phone.

Dahyun then sat beside him and hugged him. Jimin was squished in her arms and he can feel her chest on his face as she was sitting and he was lying on the bed.

"Dahyunie, I can feel your breast!" Jimin embarrassingly said.

Dahyun then immediately pulled away and gave him a kiss on on his forehead. "Forgive me please!" She tried using his aegyo on him.

Dahyun knows how weak Jimin is when she does this to him, she usually does this, only when she needed to get away with something.

Jimin averted his gaze. "No." He said and stood up, but Dahyun blocked his way before he could escape again.

"Forgive me already!!" She whined. "I'll do anything!!!" Dahyun said, giving into his trap.

Jimin smirks. "Anything?"

Dahyun rolled her eyes. "Anything, just stop acting this way! It's annoying."

Jimin then had another devilish idea pop into his head. "Sure I'll forgive you alright... In one condition." Dahyun's face brightens up. "You must kiss me on the lips."

Dahyun raised a brow at him and snorts. "Pfft, that all?"

"Of course, but you must kiss me while we're standing."

"Psh, that's easy."

"Easy if I'll bend down for you." Dahyun then knew what he was planning, of course she should've already guessed that he won't make it easy for her.

No choice Dahyun started reaching him. Ugh! This is one of the annoying reasons why it sucks to be small.

Dahyun tip toed to try and reach Jimin's lips but she wasn't tall enough. She started to jump just so he could reach her, and she successfully gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "There!"

Jimin smirked. "A peck and a kiss are different, you know that." He teased.

She groaned. "But how am I going to kiss you when I'm smaller than you!?" Dahyun stomped in front of him.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "Not my problem."

Dahyun had enough. She did her best just to be forgiven and all he does was tease her for his height. 'You keep treating me like a dwarf without knowing that you're also a dwarf!"

Dahyun stomped her way to her room. If he doesn't want him to forgive her then so be it!

Jimin chuckled then followed her. Sure enough she was hugging her pillows while hiding her face.

Jimin pulled her in for a hugged. Dahyun keep resisting but Jimin was much stronger than her. Jimin gave him a peck on her cheeks.

"If you want to stay mad then fine! I'm mad at you too!" Dahyun said with teary eyes and pouty lips.

"Sorry, I just wanted to tease you a bit." Jimin said.

Dahyun didn't averted her gaze and crossed arms at him. "Hmph."

"Hey don't be like that, let's make up already." Jimin said. "Please."

Dahyun looked at him, her faced then softened and she smiled at him. Jimin now felt relieved now that he was forgiven.

He showered her with kisses, he kissed every part of her body, starting from her toes, to her shoulders, hands and up to her lips and Dahyun kissed him back.

Dahyun moans as their kiss started to be more aggressive. She was now laying on her bed with Jimin taking over her.

She stopped him when he felt his hand creep under her shirt and to her breast. Jimin looked at him sheepishly. "What's wrong? Do you not want to do it?"

Dahyun blushed. "No, it's just that... It's bloody week."

Jimin immediately get that. So instead of doing it, they just decided to be lovey dovey without getting intimate.

---END---