Closure (AU) Part 2

The ride on the way home was quiet. Dahyun felt like she was being suffocated by the silence and awkwardness she felt. Although it seemed like Taehyung was just relaxed and unbothered by her.

Taehyung parked in front of Sana's house. He helped her carry Sana's sleeping body all up to her door. "I can take her from here now, you can go." Dahyun said.

"Wait, but how about you?" He asked.

"I'll be fine. You can leave now, thank you for taking us to her home." Dahyun was going to shut the door but Taehyung was fast enough to slip his foot to in to stop the door.

"Look, I know you wanted to get rid of me already. But I promised Nayeon that I take BOTH of you home safely. Just let me take you home and then I'll leave you alone, for good."

Dahyun sighed and force a smile. "Thanks, but I can take care of my self. You don't need to worry."

"Fine!" Taehyung sighed out of defeat and disappointment. "But just in case, here's my number." He handed her a piece of paper. It looked like a business card. It has his name written and his number. He then left after that.

She put Sana to bed immediately and took a basin with a warm water in it and some towel. She took Sana's clothes off and washed her body by wiping the wet towel on her body. She also put on some clothes and after that she left. She also made sure that the door was lock before leaving.

She looked at her watch and it was 3 in the morning. She decided to walk on her way home. Her house wasn't really that far away from Sana's but it wasn't near it.

It would've been better if she just hail a taxi but, she chose not to. Problems of being poor.

Dahyun hasn't even reach home when her one of her heel broke. She sighed as she took the broke shoe off her feet. 'Maybe it's better if we just ride a taxi.' She thought, but she immediately refused that idea. 'Nah, it'll only be a waste. Besides, I still need to save up money to pay rent... And also a new pair of shoes.'

She took the other shoe off and continued walking barefoot. It's a good thing that people barely pass by in this neighborhood.

She felt her phone rang, in her pockets. It was Nayeon who was calling. She answered it.

"Nee unnie?" She answers.

"Dahyunie, I just wanna check how are you?" Dahyun smiled. She still hasn't changed, she's still the reliable unnie that she knows.

"I'm fine. I'm on the way home by the way."

"On the way home? So you must still be with Taehyung now huh?"

"Oh, no actually---" She was cut off guard when someone from behind suddenly snatch her phone and purse.

"Hey!!" She shouted running after him. "Give that back! That's my purse!" But the man pay no attention to her. As she was running after him, she tripped all up a sudden ending up with a scratch on her knees. And to make things matters worse, rain suddenly poured down.

Dahyun can't help but watch in tears as the robber ran away out of her sight. She take a good look of her wound, and saw how blood keeps gushing out of it.

She brushed her tears away as she forces herself to go to the nearest police station.

*

Taehyung immediately went to the police station the moment Dahyun called him. He found her crying while talking to an officer.