Closure (AU) Part 1

"Dahyunie! Are you ready?" She heard Sana calling her from the outside of her room.

Dahyun looked at her reflection in the mirror. She couldn't help but worry. What if he also attends? How will she face him then?

His face suddenly flashed in her head. She shaked that thought away. Ugh, she suddenly saw that cocky smirk of his again.

"Dahyunie, we're gonna be late! What's taking you so long?" Sana entered the room and found Dahyun putting on some more make up in her face. "Dahyunie?" Dahyun turned her head at her and she almost couldn't stop her laugh.

She looked ridiculous with all the make up on. They were so heavy that she almost looked like a clown. "What are you doing Dahyun-ah? What's with all those make up?" Sana said, trying not to laugh.

"I wanted to try western style make-up, but..." Sana sit in front of her, reaching for the wipes. "I just wanted to impress everybody you know..." She added.

Sana smiled sweetly to her. "Dahyunie, you're natural beauty is enough to charm anybody. There's no need for any of this make up." She felt very thankful to have Sana around her but she knows that she's only saying those words to make her feel better. "Let's take off all these make up..." She removed all the colors in her face, and then lightly added a few touch of make up, just enough to make her look much more stunning. "There, all better." She said, showing her to the mirror. "Then... Are you ready now?"

Sana sighed when she didn't answered back. "Dahyun-ah... You don't need to be so scared. After all, I'll be there." She said, and Dahyun forced a smile in return.

*

A lot of people was already there when they arrived. Dahyun haven't even went inside yet she already feel like going home. Then she felt Sana hold her hand, and together, they entered their old school.

All of their old classmates and friends were already there. They eventually had to split up since their tables are different. Dahyun hesitated at first but it's not like they have a choice.

"Unnie, don't leave me alone." Dahyun said, holding her hand.

"Don't worry Dahyunie, my table is just beside yours. You can always call for me if ever something happens." Sana assures.

No choice, she let her be. Her classmates were talking to each other while she just sits there silently. As much as possible she doesn't want to grab anybody's attention. But she hasn't even last any minute in her seat when she felt someone sit beside her.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't the heroine of our school."

Dahyun didn't had to bother looking at him, she knows very well who's the owner of that annoying voice.

"How are you doing, Dahyun-ah?" Jungkook asked. When she turned to look at him, he already has that annoying mischievous smirk pasted on his lips.

Dahyun fought the urge not to roll her eyes at him and respond in a sarcastic way. "It's nice to see you again... Jungkook." She smiled nervously at him.

"It's nice to see me? Really? I thought you never wanted to see us." Jungkook said, looking at him teasingly.

Dahyun didn't respond. She felt the others eyes now preying on her.

"Oh hey dahyunie..."

"It's been a long time!"

"How are you?"