Closet (AU)

"I missed you a lot." Jimin's smile grew larger. Ever since he got home in Busan this morning, his mother won't let him go.

"Eomma, you should let go of me now, I need to empty my luggage first." He said.

His mom hugged him tightly. "You don't need to do them, I can do that for you."

Jimin gently unwrapped his mother's arms around him, and kiss them. "I'll do it. Don't worry mom, I'll be staying here for 2 months anyway. We'll have time to catch up. For now, I'll just do this."

Mrs. Park smiled endearingly to her son. How did she get so lucky to have such nice and handsome children. "Fine, I'll just cook lunch while you do your thing." She said and leave him alone.

Once he was left in his room, Jimin let out a very tired sigh. He laid his back on his bed. He hasn't gotten any proper rest yet. After their concert, he was too excited to return home that's why he didn't waste any time to book a flight and fly back to Korea, and go to Busan. He felt all the tiredness just now.

He turned his head to his open window, and there outside, was his best friend's window. He smiled as he reminisce his childhood days.

Back then, every morning and every night he would greet his bestfriend on his window. They were neighbors you see, and they were inseparable. Their families used to tease them that they were actually made for each other, and he thought that they really were. Until... Things got complicated for them.

"Hyung." His brother's call broke his thoughts away. He turned to his brother who was now standing in his doorway. "Lunch is ready. Let's go." He said.

His mind was still pretty occupied when his brother shaked his thoughts away again. "Hey hyung, do you still remember her?" He asked.

Jimin looked at him seriously. He knows which girl he exactly meant. His brother was also looking at him intently, waiting for his answer. "Yeah." He answered, tearing his gaze away from him.

"Have you met yet?"

"Yeah."

"Have you talked?"

No.

Jimin didn't answer, and his silence already answered Jihyun's question. "You both left me alone." Jihyun said it almost as a whisper but Jimin heard it clearly. He didn't know what exactly did that mean, but he was too scared to asked anyway.

Their parents were already on the table waiting for the both of them. The t.v. on the living room was playing while they were eating, they were watching music bank.

His mom loves watching him on t.v. that's why. He couldn't care any less until Twice was now on the same frame with BTS. They were both being interviewed about their new songs.

Even though Jimin exactly knew what happened in there, he couldn't help but watch himself keep glancing to his right, trying to catch a glimpse of the red hair in the room.

"Isn't that Dahyunie?" Jimin turned to his mom who's eyes were now focus on the girl. "It is her, right?"

"You still remember her?" He asked.

"Why of course I do! She used to live next door, and you used to be very close remember?" Her mom said excitedly, remembering those days where Jimin would spend most of his days outside the house together with his brother and Dahyun.

Jimin thought of that as well, and he couldn't hep but feel a little pain in his heart just by thinking about her. "What happened to her by the way? I mean why did she left? I thought you had a great relationship with her?" His father asked.