Stirring up a Plan

Bambi's POV

So there we were, a jumpy rabbit, a timid deer and a mischievous teenage puppy off on an adventure of a life time.

This just in, we didn't know it was gonna be an adventure of a lifetime.

I just thought it'd be a get-in get-out kinda deal but noooo.....

Scamp had told us he started smelling something and we followed him through the woodlands.

We saw Ronno and he was speaking with someone. It sounded like he was up to no good.

Thumper grumbled, "When I get my paws on that deer, I'm gonna..."

I whispered, "Thumper, calm down"

Thumper said, "Calm down? I can't calm down! We are in a crisis! We gotta do something"

"Trust me, I know a crisis, Thumper" I sighed

Thumper raised his eyebrows and smirked "Says the guy who got his face in a Dua Lipa video"

I rolled my eyes. We joke like this all the time. Scamp looked to us in amusement then back over at Ronno.

Ronno said, "Ohh really? Okay, okay cool. Talk to later. Meet ya in the...you know"

Scamp cocked his head.

Thumper questioned, "Am I missing something? I feel like I am"

Suddenly, Scamp's nose started sniffing like crazy and he abruptly turned around.

Thumper and I turned too and we jumped at the sudden arrival of two spotted puppies.

"Patch! Lucky! What are you two d going here?" asked Scamp, excited to see them.

Patch smiled, "It's great to see you guys. But there's bad news"

"More bad news?" whimpered Lucky.

"No, you already know the bad news. They don't." restated Patch.

"Ohhh" realized Lucky.

Patch explained, "Our friends are in danger. The five of us have to stick together and try to find the others and save them"

I nodded, obediently, "Okay lets do it, that sounds like a good plan! We've been trying to look for Faline and Angel too"

"We'll definitely look for them too. But it's not just them. There's a lot of our friends in danger. I'll explain everything. Let's go" decided Patch as we followed him through the forest. It was getting darker out. I was starting to worry more too.