Chapter 17

*BANG*

"WHAT. THE. FUCK??" Kwon Yuri stopped from her steps when they heard the loud fire of a gun.

"You heard that? I told you not to interfere with them." Da Hee together with her 3 bodyguard stopped TaeYeon's friends before they could enter the warehouse.

"YOU. FUCKING. BITCH. WHO. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU?" Hyoyeon yelled.

"I already told you to put down your gun."

"I don't want to hurt all of you but if you keep on arguing with me then I have no choice but to kill one of you." DaHee commented.

"By the way, I'm Lee Da Hee." Da Hee lit up her cigarette before she face them.

"Lee? What the fuck? You're family are the ones behind the Kim's downfall." Seulgi said.

"Yes we are but it's only my father's plan and I don't to get involved with him anymore besides he's already passed away." Da Hee responded.

"So why are you involve with Moonbyul?" Yuri asked.

"It's simply because she save my life and I owe her so I kept my words with her, I always dump her shit and clean up her mess and Moonbyul was a very special person to me." DaHee automatically smile by Moonbyul's name mentioned.

"But she's a murderer and a criminal!"

"Once you're blinded by love you cannot get out of it that you'll do every worst thing you shouldn't." DaHee added.

"And since you're here and Moonbyul already blown your friend's head I should end it with ease as well." DaHee signalled her guards but before they could make a move they we're surrounded by Jeju Police Department.

"PUT DOWN ALL YOUR GUN AND REMAIN ON YOUR SPOT!" The police screamed.

"Oh, shit we're doomed." DaHee sighed.

"FREEZE!!!"

------

ONE WEEK LATER

"So according to our investigation, we already trace everything about Kim Miyoung's case but this person named Lee Da Hee blackmailed one of our investigators because of his debt from her since she belong to a notorious mafia she abuses her power and all." Officer Han explained to TaeYeon about the re-opening of her wife's case.

"She's also involved with the famous businesswoman Jung Jessica's murder case and we already requested to void or turn down Dr. Moon's medical license because of violating the doctor's protocol. One of her nurse already reported everything regarding your wife's case and requested to keep her identity private." Officer Han added.

"Oh, I see Ms. Jessica's already dead." TaeYeon felt sad and guilty over the news because she knew it late and couldn't attend the funeral rights.

"Ms. Kwon Yuri was really a big help on our secret investigation, we're grateful to her." Officer Han clearly explain.

"Kwon Yuri?" TaeYeon was surprised from what the Officer told her because Kwon Yuri wasn't exactly her enemy but she didn't like her either since they have both hated each other's guts.

"Yes after the fall down of the well-known mafia family we also investigate it as well starting from the cause." Officer Han added.

"Based on our sources after the news of your wife's fake death, Lee Da Hee immediately took actions to cover up the real statement and starting to blackmailed our investigator and closed the case if you would asked. There's so many cases filed against Dr. Lee Da Hee and Dr. Moon Byul Yi so as far as I know you must attend the hearing for the said cases together with Ms. Kim Miyoung and Miss Chanmi." Officer Han said.

"Thank you for explaining it to me Officer Han hope the further investigation and hearing went well." TaeYeon bowed at the officer before he left the Kim's ward.

"TaeYeon?" Yuri opens the door and walked inside.

"Kwon? It's nice seeing you here." TaeYeon welcome the woman wearing a black suit.

"It's long time no see Kim." Yuri warmly smile at her before she took the chair and sat beside the patient.

"It's the first time I'm doing this but thanks for your help, I really appreciate it." TaeYeon warmly smile back at Yuri.

"After I heard the news from Seulgi I felt I needed to help you out not as a friend but as a person who also suffered from a broken family, I know that everything must be hard on you after your family taking down and betrayed by Lee's also on your family's lost." Yuri stares at the patient's gloomy expression.

"Everything happens for a reason and our blood as a mafia must end either in a good or bad situations so I will never enter that kind of life ever again I want to lived simple, I want you to keep all my inheritance, donate it or give them into the foundation or charity." TaeYeon stated.

"I would glad that you will be our big time sponsor for our charity together with Hyoyeon and Seulgi." Kwon Yuri was now working as a volunteer at the foundation build by them including Seulgi and Hyoyeon besides she also works as a commercial pilot.

"I think I will go now." Yuri's phone vibrates indicating it has a message.

"My wife is already calling me."

"You have a wife?" TaeYeon asked.

"Yes and maybe some other day I will invite you in my house for a lunch or dinner." Yuri smile at her.

"Okay noted."

-------

"Mrs. Kim we have a good news for you."

"What is it?" TaeYeon asked.

"Your daughter was now in a stable condition but she couldn't be attending school for awhile after we discharge her." Irene's doctor informed.

"Thank you Doc."

To be continued