Black Diamond

Inspiration from the movie Venom. And SirSpooks' videos of ghosts captured on tape on Youtube and the old Ghost Adventures show. This is another EXE story but it may be a little gory and scary. If you guys can handle reading it.

Sonic characters belongs to (c) SEGA.

EXE belongs to (c) Creepypasta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sonic's POV)

I'm Sonic the paranormal investigator that goes to haunted places around the world to find ghosts and other scary and restless ghosts. Usually some people call me the ghost hunter and I don't mind that. But I have dealt with evil spirits that don't like to Rest In Peace. But I learned to be fearless and don't show hesitation.

-

I'm on my way home from my one week vacation in Mexico. Día de los Muertos was a fascinating holiday to see people with painted faces like skulls and going to the cemetery to hang out with the dead ancestors.

My ex is Amy and I haven't seen her in a couple months. I was the one that said we should take a break on our relationship but that was a bad mistake I made. She found a guy named Dexter and he's not an honest and trustful guy to tell the truth to Amy. I wanted to tell Amy that he's been seeing other women behind her back but I can't interfere. One day she'll find out but it will break her heart very badly. But I do want to beat the hell out of this guy for violating her trust, lying to her, and toying with her feelings. But if I did, Amy won't believe me and we would never be friends again.

I should check on her to make sure she's okay. I walked past the city block and on the way to the house. I spoke too soon. I see them having like an argument or something outside.

"Babe, it was just a hangout. Honestly" Dexter said with so much dishonesty.

He's such a bad liar and always comes up with excuses to make excuses but Amy is not falling for that.

"Really? Are you trying to make me stupid or are you horrible at being sincere?" Amy was very disappointed at Dexter's dishonesty.

"Babe, it was a mistake. I promise to be a sincere guy" Dexter said.

"No, what you did was no mistake. You made a choice for yourself. You never spend time with me for weeks. All you do is lie and make me stupid so that I would not find out. One of my friends found this when you said you were 'busy' with appointments. Explain this, Dexter? Does this look like an appointment to me?" Amy showed the pictures on her phone of Dexter making out with another girl. A few pictures of him having sex with her was enough proof to show what the real Dexter is. I guess Amy's friends did spy on this loser. But I didn't because I did not want to get involved.

"Babe, I can explain. Those were fake. You friend photoshopped it" Dexter lied.

Amy laughed in disbelief and shook her head, "No, I don't think so. Late last night they showed me this. Find a dumb excuse for this" Amy showed a video of Dexter making out with the girl with lust and hunger. Yup, that is the real evidence.

This made Dexter feel defeated that he was exposed and he ran out of ideas to come up with another excuse.

"Yeah, that's real. You never think of things. You don't even think of me or make plans to spend time with me. If you want to be with that girl you want, be with her!" Amy went in the house for a few seconds and threw gifts that Dexter gave to her months ago, "And take your gifts to her! Get out of my life! Don't ever come back! WE ARE DONE!" She yelled and walked up to him to give him a painful slap in the face.