Back to Normal

I hope to god that DeviantArt doesn't change it's layout version because that's where I upload my stories there too. If the new version site happens, I can lose my strengths and confidence all together and no more stories to write. I want to stay strong and pray that DeviantArt keeps the old version. 

-----------------------------------------------------

(Sonic's POV)

After giving the pics to Tails, I went home to gather things for the beach to spend time with Amy. Ok let's see, swim trunks, sunglasses, towel all checked. I packed the last of my stuff and ran to the beach, not many people where there today luckily enough. The sand was warm and a little hot on my feet. Now where is she? Ah, there she is.

"Oh, hi Sonikku" She winks at me, she was wearing a red bikini like last time we were here.

"Oh, my goodness gracious. I miss seeing you in a bikini swimming outfit. Where has it been?" I teased her.

"In storage" Amy giggled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Now I can relax a bit from work" I said.

"Hell of a day?" Amy asked.

"Yes and erase ghosts from the old asylum" I said, laying down next to her.

"Dangerous mission but you had your buddy do the work" Amy said.

"Yep. he just devours them like a vacuum cleaner" I joked.

"Hehehehe..... good one Sonic" Amy giggled.

"Wanna collect seashells in the water? I brought goggles" I said.

"Sure thing" Amy put on the googles and we got into the water.

A little deeper and we found several clam shells on the sea floor and empty snail shells. We swam quickly as possible before we need air from the surface.

"I got three" I held up two sea snail shells and one clam shell.

"I got five" Amy held up some sea snail shells.

"Impressive. We should hold these now before the waves knock us out. Remember last time but it was kinda funny" I chuckled at that memory.

"Oh yes I remember that" Amy chuckled at that memory.

We swam to the shore and made it safely without getting stung by jellyfish near the shore.

"This will be a great wrist band" Amy said and put the shells on a cloth.

"Indeed. I still remember how you made one for me on my 15th birthday" I said.

"Yeah, you loved that gift" Amy said sweetly.

"It's how you helped me overcome my fear of water a little bit. But also with the help of EXE too for facing my fears" I said.

"Guess we both owe you" Amy said.

"Yup, but though I still fear of drowning. I have to work on that some other time" I said, drying myself and apply more sunscreen.

"Take your time Sonic" Amy said, laying on her stomach.

"What you doing? Getting a fur tan?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, so my fur and skin get a nice dye" Amy joked.

"You need sunscreen for that if you're gonna tan for less than an hour" I squeezed the bottle and it made her flinch when she felt the cold lotion on her back. Soon she moaned when I rubbed her back with it.

"Have you been keeping your fur soft all the time?" I teased her.

"Yes, for you my blue hero" Amy said.