Amy knows

(Sonic's POV)

I don't know how well I can handle with my body being haunted by a being inside me. But he did save me from being nearly killed by a demented ghost. And from a psycho too.

But I seriously don't like the death and murdering.

"Would you grow up, Sonic? If they find out you have a host in you, perhaps they'll understand" EXE said in my head.

"Understand that you killed psychopaths in my place? Yeah, sure they'll understand that I'm a murderer" I said as I found the place that was supposedly filled with nightshade plants.

"There they are" I saw them.

"I hate nightshade plants" EXE said.

"Would you calm down? I'm sure those toxic plants are dead for years" I said as I went inside.

Sure enough there aren't any nightshade plants but this place looks very dead. I turned on my flashlight to see inside. Someone really doesn't want anyone in or out. It was really dark and no sign of anything haunted here. I took out my infrared camera to catch any figures that are ghosts.

"Hmmmm.... Where could it be?" I wondered.

I went upstairs that leads to the upper building and suddenly my infrared caught something moving through the walls.

"I sense it's here" EXE said.

"Please tell me it's a good ghost or a bad ghost. Be very honest and sincere to me" I said.

"This one has been a very dangerous criminal" EXE said and made us jump out to find it.

"Uhh....how exactly?" I asked nervously.

"For making darts with nightshade toxins to kill innocent victims" EXE said in my head.

"Sounds bad enough for me" I said.

Then the ghost suddenly appears.

"Ahhh!!! And his chills are very ice cold!" I freaked out from what he looked like.

"And I feel hungry for a nasty soul" EXE said in my head.

"Alright have it your way. Mask!" I said.

"COPY!" EXE took over and chased after the ghost.

"That ghost is moving too fast!" I said.

"You can't catch me!" The killer ghost said.

"I can get him!" EXE stretched my arm to catch the ghost.

"NO! LET ME GO!" The ghost screamed as EXE grabs him and pulls him in.

"Restless you are but you should be punished in hell for the bad criminal deeds you did when you were alive" EXE grinned viciously.

"What the hell are you?" The ghost asked.

"We are Sonic EXE!" Our voices were mixed when we said that.

"Your soul is mine" EXE sucked the ghost like a vacuum in his mouth to kill the ghost.

"Oh satisfied now?" I asked.

"Just putting them to rest" EXE said.

"Man, it's like you've been hungry for so long from your imprisonment" I said.

"I've been waiting to consume souls for a time. And I will continue so to survive" EXE said.

"Do you have a home to go to?" I asked.