EXE World

(Sonic's POV)

This is such a stupid and terrible idea to get myself killed by those psychopaths out there at night but it's the only way for EXE to gather more evil souls in this diamond so that he can get home.

"This is very suicidal, EXE" I said.

"I know but I can heal you. And again, I need your body. So don't have nightmares later on just because I'm scary to kill" EXE said.

"Don't deceive me EXE" I said.

"I'm not. I just wanna get back home and see my dead love. I may not be sure if she's really dead or not" EXE said.

"Fine. Let's go" I said as we go into the dark alleys.

"I must warn you. I kill the living by biting their necks hard or taking their hearts out like before. So which do you want me to do?" EXE asked.

"Do what you choose" I said.

"With pleasure" EXE changed my body again.

"Just remember, there are some people that are homeless in the alleys. So sense the difference" I said.

"Very well. I can sense animal creatures. Your pink lady loves animals. I don't want to scare them. Ah, I sense a criminal and he has the desire of killing" EXE said.

"Alright let's do it" I let EXE take control over me.

He was right, there is a person lurking around to either abduct a female to rape or looking for anyone to kill. I felt him get closer and soon I saw his shadow on the ground.

"Hmmmhmmm. Where could it be babes to do" I heard the man said, playing with his knife.

EXE made us climb up the wall to surprise him from behind, "Oh no you won't" EXE said.

And I'm a swift move, EXE bit him hard in the neck to kill but also covered his mouth prevent him from alarming anyone, "MMMMMPH!" The man screamed muffled but soon became quiet, dying from the bite. His soul came out from his dead body and EXE sucked the soul with the diamond.

"Remember to get rid of the body, EXE" I said in his mind.

"Of course" EXE erased the body from sight.

I took over my body, "Okay, we got one and it's nearly filled up. Perhaps maybe 3 or 4 evil soul energies to fill up" I said.

"Of course. Now get ready" EXE said.

"Hmmm....okay, where would I find criminals or psychopaths in this city? Ah, the location where I found you" I said.

"Yes there" EXE said and took control once more.

-

We found the cemetery and it was very quiet; I don't like it when it's too quiet.

"I sense they are around here" EXE said.

"Where? It's like they are hiding anywhere" I said.

"They're just trying to make us the target. And I know how to flush them out of hiding" EXE made us sink in the ground like quicksand. But he was swimming through dirt and grass so we could see psychopaths coming out. Then we saw three men having mutilated a dead body in the grass.

"How sickos can they be?" I asked.

"I don't know but they are mine" EXE said made ourselves rise up from the ground to reveal himself.

"What the hell is that thing?!" The men saw EXE and fired at us.

I was scared in his mind but EXE was bulletproof and the bullets didn't penetrate him. He grabs one of them and bites his head off and spits it out before backhanding the other two hard. He shoves his clawed hand in the guy's chest and took out his heart.