Nightmare

(Sonic's POV)

I've been showing EXE this morning about the place that Amy works at; the bakery store. I want him to understand my ex at how great she is with baking everything. Something that can make him not go evil on me or try to do anything crazy. I don't mind if he kills evil spirits or psychopaths. Just as long as we don't leave evidence behind.

"Looks like the business is going well Amy" I said.

"Yeah, that's why they have me" Amy said, carefully putting cupcakes on the shelves.

"They look delicious" EXE said in my mind.

"Yes they do. I mean, uh. Um, why don't I buy cupcakes for....my buddy inside me? I'm trying to make sure he behaves" I said quietly.

"Okay, I'll be at the cashier register" Amy said.

Once I bought the cupcakes, I kissed Amy on the cheek to see her later. And to tell her that Dexter come back again, EXE and I will be sure to give him a fright he'll never forget.

I walked up to the cafe place to have them, but I can't say a word in front of the customers or they'll think I'm crazy.

I thought of if EXE can control my weight since junk food and sweets can make me gain weight.

"I can eat body fat inside you" EXE said.

"Um, thanks" I said quietly.

As I ate the cupcake, EXE too could feel the taste of it, "Not bad Sonic" He said.

"Told ya she's an expert" I said in my head.

"Yes she is. No one but my lover has ever done something nice for me" EXE said in my head.

It's like he's never been to this world that is full of wonders.

"Interesting" I replied back to him and then ordered a latte to drink.

-

I saved the cupcakes for later and returned home as I got there. Sometimes I like saving cakes in the fridge so that it doesn't feel dry.

The latte was somewhat making EXE feel relaxed or something.

"Uh, EXE? Are you okay? You feel like you're calm" I asked.

"It's just that you're drinking this latte, making me feel relaxed" EXE said.

"Is that your weakness or something new to you?" I asked.

"No, it makes me feel calm" EXE said.

"For a being you sure haven't felt relaxed for thousands of years" I chuckled and finished my latte.

"Until now. Sonic, my life is about hunting evil souls in my world. I never had a fun life until I met the love of my life, she never had a name but I called her Bloody Rose because she's red like a rose that bleeds" EXE said.

"I thought you were going to say a rose with thorns" I said.

"Absolutely not. It's too depressing for a name like that" EXE said.

"Fair point. Tell me, why were those psychopaths want with your diamond?" I asked.

"They want to use me to cure their disease in their bodies but I refused. That's why I killed them. I wanted to escape and use a body but their bodies were too weak and helpless. That's when you came and I was free" EXE said.

"Is that why the stab on my shoulder didn't weaken me? Because you were able to heal me?" I asked.

"Yes, even broken bones I can heal" EXE said.