Chapter 5 Sleepover part. 2

There at the door stood some of Chase's friends plus Chase and his little "crew".

Not going to lie though he looked really stood he was wearing some light washed ripped jeans, white Pro-Club shirt, Nike Air Force 1, and his hair was breathtaking. His hair is a light brown kinda like an ombré you know like the bottom is black and the top is blonde. I can't explain what's so ever but it is amazing.

"Hi, hello I'm um Chase's twin sister" I said to everyone while sticking out my hand and a tall guy about 6'1 shakes it. He was wearing black jeans, with a grey hoodie, Nike shoes, his hair was slightly long and it was dark brown, and has hazel eyes.

"Hi I'm Hayden Chase's friend" he said shaking my hand back and letting go soon after.

Then another one shakes my hand he was about 6,0 was wearing dark jeans, white loose long sleeve shirt, black and white adidas, greenish eyes, and long-ish hair which was sorta dark.

"Hi my name is Noah" he said shaking my hand as well and offering a kind smile so I returned it back.

"I think we met already?" Anthony said looking adorably confused if that's a thing.

"Yeah we did actually in detention" I said zoning off to detention.

"Wait wait wait! Aren't you Jadens girlfriend?" Asked Bryce staring at me very intensely which kinda made me squirm in my place a bit.

"Ha. Well actually umm we're not really a thing I was just helping him with that bimbo because you know I'm such a nice person but please don't tell my brother he would freak out he is WAYY over protective of me and if her would ever to find it he would kill me alive and castrate Jayden then slowly and carefully kill him-" I kept on blabbering and talking a lot but was cut off by Jayden.

"Ok ok calm down no one is gonna say everything right guys" he said looking at everyone and they nodded.

"Ok anyways and sorry for that but I talk really fast when I'm nervous or something so yeah but anyways ohhhh and I also say anyways a lot so get used to it ok whatever anyways everyone is inside like my brother and my three friends and don't try hitting on them thank you now you may come in" I said but when I said the part of no one hitting on my friends part Anthony's smile kinda turned sad so i said.

"Correction Anthony your free to try and make Avani fall in love with you" I said the fall in love with you sarcastically but also not really.

He smiled a big smile. "Really?! I mean thanks!" He said trying to hold in all his happiness.

"Ok come on they probably though died or something I said leading them inside and closing the front door.

"So you can go to the chill room which is on the third floor you may take the elevator or the stairs oh and is the one that is all the way down the hall." Oh wait did I mention we have an elevator? Well my dad installed it when my mom was pregnant of Chase and I so she wouldn't have to go up all those stairs.

"Oh I'll catch up ima go get some snacks." And with that they all left and I went to the pantry to get a lot of snacks like skittles, every good kind of chocolate, more candy, my favorite Mochi, Macaroons, Pocki, cookies, more skittles, candy, chips, and drinks. Now I know what your thinking "omg you eat so much your going to get so fat" well your kinda right on the fat part I guess but there are 10 people so really I should be getting more.

Then I realized I could t carry it all so I got a little basket and out everything inside of it got in the elevator because I'm lazy what so ever. Then made it to my room.

"Wow Maddie you do know we're going to order pizza?" Chase asked me and I think he's right I should of brought more food dang it.

"Sorry Chase your ri-" Chase interrupted. "Thank yo-" so then I interrupted him.