•3

"It's Lee Eunji"

"YOUR COUSIN IS LEE EUNJI?!" the group of boys screamed at the youngest. Still in the corner.
"Uh yeah?" Jongho was confused. What could be so great about his cousin besides that's she's an amazing person?
"S-so your cousin is the most..." Mingi trailed off his sentence before Yunho began to state the obvious. Or well... scream

"PRETTIEST AND SMARTEST GIRL AT SCHOOL?! WHAT- ow Sangie that hurt" Yunho complained while rubbing the back of his head because the shorter boy next to him slapped it.
"Shut up we know who she is" Yeosang said with an annoyed attitude.

"So we were just arguing about humping the air and Mingi not being able to lift his ass up in the air higher... in front of her?" Hongjoong said as his words got quieter and quieter from embarrassment. Jongho slowly nodded his head.

"so now she knows I have a thick ass great" Mingi smirked "Now she'll look at it more often" Mingi strutted away to grab a water bottle from the studio fridge.
"Mingi" Jongho called out to the tall boy. Mingi hummed as he took a sip from the bottle, "That's never going to happen" the boy continued, while the group continued to break out in laughter.

Seonghwa looked around to see everyone, because someone hasn't talked throughout the whole conversation.
S a n.
The poor boys attention was going through this girls Instagram. Seonghwa made his way over to San, peering over his shoulder reading the username:
leeeunji

"San, I see you take interest in Jongho's cousin" San's head snapped up from the phone to the person who was standing behind him. San pivoted on his foot to face him.

"Pardon?"

—————————————
A/N: School is hard to keep up with I say. I'm gonna just update all the time tbh
✌️😙✌️