Bound To You

There was a brief silence between the two siblings as Princess's mouth kept opening and closing, sort of like a fish. A fish swimming around in the waters of RiverClan - the clan where Graystripe resided at the time. Fireheart paced back and forth between the yard, a look of daze still lingering in his eyes. "How do you feel about him?"

"About who?" - He was out of his world right now.

"Graystripe!"

He blinked at the name of someone who had struck around the edges of his heart, maybe his soul even. "Oh..," - There was a momentarily silence building up between them. "It's difficult to explain what we have,"

A smirk built around the corners of her lips and she sat up gently, supporting her kits (I can't exactly if Snowkit has been born yet or not, so just hang on with me) that we're wiggling inside of her. "Fireheart," She whispered, coiling around her brother.

He was dead silent, backing away slowly from Princess - with a small lick on her forehead Fireheart turned around. Leaves crinkled underneath the weight of his paws as he ran, jumping on the fence and over it once more. On the other side was Bramblepaw proudly sitting with what looked like a rabbit and a mouse between his jaws. "Good job, Bramblepaw," Fireheart praised.

He twitched his ear in return, basically in a response to his mentor; before jogging away lightly - his feet padding lightly along the tall grass of ThunderClan. When the sight of camp came back both toms sighed for different reasons.

———

There was a sudden darkness in his mind as he yawned, the night drifting with the rustle of wind. He hoped that his best friend could be here so he could discuss what was going on; his feelings though?

Sandstorm had pushed into the den, past all of the brambles in the entrance - taking note of the tense aura beaming around. "Fireheart?" She called out, sitting down in a nest (of course she circled before hand).

"Yes, Sandstorm?"

"Is there anything wrong?"

"I don't think so,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah,"

How am I so bound to you Graystripe? He thought, hiding his nose in his tail. His eyes collapsed ever-so-slowly before he began to snore. The poor cat was out quicker than anyone she had ever seen. It was crazy for him, she assumed - but she didn't know what about. Not yet at least.