10

(authors note, i know i'm not really doing this in order with the show, i forgot main parts of the show to add into the story, so i've been added them wherever, i thought i'd just point that out hahaha, but after all, this is a fan fiction and it's basically not going word for word of the show, so bare with me if your irritated with the mess ups hahaha -bells 💗)

•••

after finding the well, everyone went back to john b's chateau, hanging out on the dock on the hammocks.

"i can't believe we actually found the gold! like we're gonna be filthy rich. holy shit." john b said, getting in the same hammock as hailee, her leaning her head on his chest.

"why are you getting 100 mil, and we're all getting 50mil?" JJ said

"so i can split it with my dad when he's back" john b said, making hailees heart ache slightly, knowing the boy is never giving up on his dad.

"i need to get home, my parents are gonna kill me" ki said, seeing the time on her phone as it lit up the group who sat in the dark, enjoying the nature around them.

"me too" pope sighed, getting up from where he sat.

"at least your parents aren't actually gonna kill you one day. mine dad probably will for me" JJ shrugged, like it was nothing.

"JJ...-it's fine, i have my ways with dealing with it" he smiled weakly

"you can stay here if you want, while i'm at the cameron's" john b said.

"why aren't you there anyway?" JJ asked

"captain kook probably wouldn't want 5 pogues in his mansion JJ. he's already got one to deal with" hailee joked as the 5 walked back along the broken deck.

"you're right though" ki agreed

"okay whatever" john b sighed.

"you could've stayed with one of us j, instead of going full kook, i swear if you turn into one of those assholes, i'm stealing your gold and moving far away. you don't deserve that then. i'll go too...... new zealand!" pope shouted, a country on the other side of the world popped into his mind.

"new zealand? really? that's like the smallest country ever down in the bottom of the world. why would you go there?" hailee asked

"because it's has beautiful scenery, like everywhere. search it up dude. it'll have plenty of places to stash my 150 million dollars of gold" he shrugged.

"whatever po, i'm going home" ki said walking to her car.

"gimme a ride pleaseeee" JJ whined.

"me too" pope begged like a little kid and candy.

"whatever. get in" she said to JJ and pope

"how about you?" ki asked hailee

"i'm gonna walk, thanks though" she shrugged.

"shut up ki, they're definitely gonna be macking while we're gone" JJ said, making kissy faces

"shut up JJ" john b said as he flipped him off