15

"morning fuckheads" kiara said, smacking both JJ and hailee in the head to wake them up.

the two lay half naked under the covers on the pull out couch that was basically JJs bed whenever he was here, hiding from his dad that the boy had terribly feared.

"put some pants on too before your lil tootsie roll falls out" kie said making hailee giggle

"have you seen john b yet?" hailee asked kie who sat on a chair across the room.

"i saw him when i got here, he's down on the dock" she sighed

"come on, i wanna go make sure he's okay" hailee sighed

"put some clothes on first, pleaseeeee" kiara whined as she headed to the door

"i have clothes on! shut the fuck up!" she giggled

"i'm gonna go take a shower first" hailee whined as she got up.

she headed to the bathroom, grabbing some of her clothes that she left here in the certain drawer in john bs room where everyone left a few of their clothes for whenever they were over.

"morning sunshine" JJ said sarcastically as the girl walked along the dock towards her friends

"hey jb , have you calmed yo titties yet" hailee giggled as she messed up his hair as she sat next to him.

"shut up" he said, smacking her leg and let out a laugh.

the four sat in silence for a while longer, only the water and seagulls were heard, along with john b grunting as he tried to take off his cast.

"ward took all the gold" he sighed.

"you sure he got everything?" kie asked

"yeah, there could be more hidden within the dirt in there, you never know" hailee shrugged

"every bar. the whole enchilada" he sighed

"not like i expected a happy ending or some shit" he groaned as he threw his cast that he had just removed.

"we deserved it. after everything we've been through. especially you" hailee sighed as she rubbed his arm softly.

"john b..." kie said, watching him throw the cast away.

"what, kie! it's only a hairline fracture. who cares" he said, throwing his head back

"your arms gonna be messed up for life" she sighed

"it's fine. see" he said as he wiggled around his fingers.

"what's up with you two? you keep looking at each other like you're about to rip eachothers clothes off" john b chuckled as he looked between JJ and hailee who shared deep eye contact.

"what... no" hailee said, looking away and tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"wait a minute... you didn't" john b said, sitting up and gasping, JJ smirking back at his bestfriend.