Chapter 10

TOM'S POV

The hotel door shuts behind me and I lean my bare back against it, smiling. Ever since I met her I can't stop smiling. I don't know what it is about her, whether it's her beauty or something else entirely. She gives this magical impression of knowing everything but not wanting anyone to know she knows. And she really is beautiful. Her eyes are so big they're like galaxies. Her face is so delicate. It surprises me how much I want to kiss her sometimes, but I couldn't. It would ruin everything.

Why didn't I tell her about the band? Why didn't she tell me she knows about it? I knew I recognised her from somewhere the very first time I saw her by the pool that day. It didn't take me long to realise that I'd seen her at a gig before. I remember she caught my eye right in the middle of Home; she was stood fairly far back, silent. Not screaming, not shouting, but listening. You could tell she was listening then, and you certainly can now. When I speak to her it's like she really cares.

I sigh. I need to shake these thoughts away. Falling for a fan, Tom, you idiot. And she didn't even admit it. She only likes you for the fame. But I can tell that isn't true.

I need to speak to her about it, that'll  make it better. Just tell her you can't be more than friends. Then again, she probably doesn't even like me in that way. 

Yet even still, she's the only thing I can think about.

                 ________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's a short one... but plot twist :)