11.

"We need to talk."
"Oh, okay? Come in." You say awkwardly. 
Your boyfriend hesitates. "Y/N..." He says, taking a step towards you.
"Felix?" You say, not liking the tension in the air.
"Y/N... " He says again, his hands fidgety, his eyes not meeting yours.
You wait.
"I think we should break up." Felix says, all in one breath.
"Wait, what?"
Felix doesn't say anything.
"What do you mean, we should break up? We just got rid of Hyunjin and you want to break up?"
"Look, Y/N-"
"No, YOU look, Felix. What was the point of it then? Not to be dramatic, but Hyunjin literally almost killed me because of us! And now you just want to end it?!"
"Y/N, it's not safe!"
"What do you mean?! It's safer than it's ever been! Hyunjin's gone!"
"He won't be for long. His father's rich, he probably won't even get any jail time."
"Still, it's not like I'm going to get back with him!"
"Won't you, Y/N? I saw the way you looked at him, I know you loved him."
"I was SCARED of him!"
"You loved him."
"I love YOU!"
Felix sighs. "Y/N, look. We can't be together. You think what he did to you is bad? Imagine what he'll do to me once he finds out what I did."
"We."
"What?"
"What we did. You didn't cheat on him. I did, with you."
"That's beside the point."
"That's exactly the point!"
You hate yourself for being so dramatic, but you can't help it. You can't lose him. Not after he finally became yours.
Felix flops into the chair next to your hospital bed, and you adjust yourself so you can see him. 
"Y/N... please..."
"Don't do this Felix... I love you..."
"If you love me, let me go. For my safety and yours."
You feel yourself growing angry. "Is it for our safety, Felix? Or is it out of your own selfishness?"
Felix doesn't say anything for a moment.
"That's what I thought."
"Y/N, honey, you have to understand-"
"Don't call me that. Don't call me anything at all. Just get out."
"Y/N-"
"Get. Out."
"Please... I'm sorry..."
"Sure you are." You scoff. "Get out of here, Felix."
Your boyfriend walks out, leaving you alone with your tears.

short but angsty chapter! im not very good at angst, so im sorry if this sucked. what should Y/N (well, i guess what should you) do?