Part 6

When Elizabeth woke up she was super loopy. She looked around and saw a familiar face.

Zach.

Zach: How are you feeling?

Elizabeth: I'm fine.

Zach: Anything you want to say to you future self?

He held up her phone recording her.

Elizabeth: Yeah, I do. I cheated on you with Jack.

Elizabeth laugh and Zach sets down her phone.

Zach: Oh, ok. I see now. You never loved me. And that baby of yours, it's probably not mine.

Zach grabs his jacket and storms out.

Elizabeth: It was a joke...

A few hours later Elizabeth is ready to go home. She grabs her phone and sees she's been tagged in and sent a picture of Zach kissing a girl at the beach.

She looks at the girl and recognizes her instantly.

It's Elizabeth's friend Kay Cook.

She storms out and gets to the beach. She sees Zach there with Kay and she stops.

Zach turns around and see her running away crying.

Zach: I'll be back, Kay.

He runs after Elizabeth and finds her packing up her stuff from the night before.

Zach: Elizabeth, wait.

Elizabeth: No, you wait. You didn't realize I was still under the anesthesia and I said something you didn't like so you went and got with Kay. Instead of waiting until I was fully aware and I could explain you went and got with my friend.

Zach: Elizabeth, it's not what it looks like.

Elizabeth: Oh, Zach. Do you not understand? You ran off and cheated on me instead of waiting to ask if whatever I said was true.

Zach: Elizabeth, relax.

Zach tries to grab her arm, but she flinches away.

Elizabeth: Don't touch me. 

Zach: Elizab-

Elizabeth: Stop. I'm not doing this. You go hang out with Kay. I don't care. We're over.

Zach: Elizabeth wait.

Elizabeth: No, you want to go fuck my friend go ahead. I'm done with you.

She gets out of the house, but Zach grabs her arm.

Elizabeth: Don't touch me. EVER again or a restraining order is coming your way. Got it?

Zach: Babe, stop. You're overreacting.

Elizabeth: Ok first of all you would be doing the same thing I'm doing right now if you were in my situation, and never call me babe again. You never will again, so get used to saying it to Kay.

Elizabeth runs away, leaving Zach on the front steps of his house.

She goes home, throws her stuff on the floor, and cries on her bed.

She grabs her phone and goes to his contact.

Delete

She goes to him Instagram and Twitter.

Unfollow.

Lastly, Snapchat.

Unadd.

She sets her phone down and falls asleep.

~~~~~~~Author's note~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. This one has the most drama out of all the rest, so yea.

~xoxo jackaverymsiuc