Day 1

This is just a place for me to let my thoughts out and onto paper. It's kinda deppressing and is something I don't expect many people to read, or even look at. So, if you do, thank you, it proves that there are either people who are extremely board and just want to look like they're reading something, or they actually care. Either way, thanks for reading.

I'm lost.
Alone.
In need of someone to help me.
I laugh on the outside.
I cry on the inside.
I die on the inside.
It's starting to show.
I need help.
But I'll be forever alone with no one to talk to.
No one to help me.
I'm no longer strong enough to ask for help.
I've tried to drop subtle hints to get someone to notice.
I've dropped large hints, and only one person noticed, someone who's not even that close to me!
How can everyone be so cruel?!
People die because of bastards and bitches like them who just turn a blind eye, or just don't care to notice.
Do people even realize what the effect their words and actions have on people?
People have died because of the uncaring and selfish people who roam this planet thinking it's their's for the taking
NEWS FLASH!!!
Its not, and they have no reason to believe it.
They're not the center of the world!
They don't have control over me or anyone else, for god's sake, they barely deserve to have control over themselves.
The world be a less painful place if they didn't exist.
Not saying that anyone should kill themselves, just to realize that they're not the only ones with problems.