Act 4a) forced request

Normal pov

In the very early morning, where the sky is still dark, it is 2am, Tommy who recently is currently in a heavy debt, he had been kicked out by his family, due to they did not wanted to get involved with the debts that tommy owe and his bad gambling habit. He was given ample chances to quit his gambling habit and his parents had paid his debts several times. But this time he owed 5 million gold to several people, where his family wasn't able to paid the debt and wanted to kick him out after a deep consideration, they thought that was the only option left for the benefit of the family.

Tommy is wandering around to find any rich apartment to rob with, in order for him to survive, he had changed his appearance, so his debtors won't be able to identified him. He has been searched 1 hour for an luxury apartment that is easy target. Most of the luxury apartment is well guarded, that makes him had search for quite a while. After a few moment He has finally found his ideal apartment to rob with, which is sakura had built yesterday. He enters the apartment and start searching for valuable items to be stolen, but he has found nothing, only some luxury furnitures,

Tommy: ... What's with this apartment? There isn't a decent portable valuable over here. What the hell? I can't just give up now. I need to get something is valuable here. Ok let's check the rooms.

As he heads to the first room, which is Sakura's room and it is locked. He tries to open it but fails, he tries open all of the doors of the rooms but failed, as they are locked securely.

Tommy: ...... The rooms are lock securely......

Sakura wakes up as she needs to use the washroom. Sakura heads to the washroom as Tommy hears the door opens, he hides at a corner, so he won't be noticed by the owner if the house. Tommy sees Sakura heading to the washroom.

Tommy: there is a cute and hot chick living at the mansion. Hmmm why not kidnap her, rape her, then ask for a ransom of 500 millions gold from her family. I will be rich and a free yum yum tasty body for me, I will definitely rape her for a week then ask for ransom and free her after he has received the ransom. Hehe~

Sakura has done using the washroom she has notice someone had intruded her house, she warps herself behind the intruder secretly. As she looks at the intruder is looking at the washroom that she is using.

Sakura: *mind* 'so that intruder, he is waiting for me to come out of the washroom and looking a chance to sneak attack me...'

Tommy: hurry up, pls comes this way and let me capture you, so I can taste your tasty and sexy body.

Tommy doesn't notice his target, Sakura is sneaking behind him.

Sakura: 'mind why not using Rai scare this pervert. Hmm that will be fun seeing what the reaction he has haha.'

Sakura warps herself to her room, as she summon Rai, the ultimate plasma blazing firefang drago-armored wolf right in front of tommy, tommy scream in terror as he sees an oversized armored wolf appear facing him out of sudden without any warning.

Tommy: .... Ah.... A gigantic wolf?

Rai howls at tommy before disappearing, Rai's howl has frightened him, making him steps a few steps backward, with his body leaning against the wall, leg shaking in fear. Sakura heading to where tommy is, slamming her legs at an extremely fast to the wall next to tommy's body with a huge impact and her pink with a dragon print panties is revealed.

Sakura: who are you? Who give you the right to intrude my house?

Tommy: I am here to kidnap you and have fun with ur yum yum body for a week, I will teach you how to use your yum yum body to pleasure me.