Act 4b) majestic & erotic battles

Aurora: I am still a bit worried, but for now just see how it goes.

Sakura: before we go I will like you to learn this skill, dragonic celestial restoration, it is a skill that heals any injuries and revives aliles within three days, it is not just an advanced healing spell, it boosts your attacks power and your attacks does additional celestial elemental damage. Well it cost 1000 mp to cast as well as consumes 50MP/MIN until the battle phase end but you will be fine of using this skill, I am sure of that.

Aurora: hmmm that's an advanced supportive skill, are you sure that I can learn it?

Sakura: sure beside it is useful for you to use it later on, you are mostly INT and WIS trained, as your class is most in magic and you have additional 30 stats points when you level up. You raise all the stats to INT and WIS, so therefore your END and VIT is low. Maybe after the request, you should add the stats points to your END, and DEX, that will help you more in speed and defense.

Aurora: wow you know my stats very well, yea I did a mistake. If you said so, I will like to learn celestial dragonic restoration, how do I learn it?

Sakura: great firstly concentrate, gather mana to one point and chant the following oh celestial dragon power of purification, please bless me and my allies with holy power and guide us, dragonic celestial magic-tsu: celestial dragonic restoration.

Aurora: just like that? You are able to cast an advanced supportive spell?

Sakura: yes, but it needs 1000 mp to cast, as well as consumes 50MP/MIN until the battle phase end, so ait is considered very high in mana consumption for a supportive spell.

Aurora: I see.

Sakura: where are we heading?

Aurora: my bad, I forget to tell you that it is 3 hours walk from here to twilight village.

Sakura: what's about we reach there about 10 minutes?

Aurora: 10 minutes? Are you sure? That's is most likely impossible for us to walk that fast, since before we reach the village, we need to pass the mountain that might has monsters loitering around.

Sakura: it is possible because of this.

Sakura: summons her violet and white dragon head like motorbike.

Aurora: what is this, how will this weird looking vehicle can travel that fast.

Sakura: hop on and hold tight, this vehicle is very fast.

Aurora: oh ok..

Sakura hops on the driver seat of her dragobike while Aurora hops on the rear seat of the dragobike.

Sakura: hold on my waist tight, I going to start the vehicle.

Aurora: ok

Aurora grips on Sakura's waist as Sakura has set the dragobike at the auto route mode with a setting, auto speed up to 195Km/hrs; destination: twilight village; safety mode: on; anti fall and anti slip: on. With all the settings all are setted, Sakura starts the engine of her dragobike, the dragobike makes the Vroooo~m sound before it starts to accelerate up to 195Km/hrs while heading to Twilight village, Sakura takes out her violet Supreme dragon blaster while her right hand grips the handle of the dragobike, as the dragobike is heading to Twilight village with a speed of 195Km/hrs. Aurora is surprised that they are actually able to travel that fast as she can feel fresh air blowing violently at her due to the high speed and they are reaching the mountain within 5 mins which is 1.2KM apart away from Twilight village. Like what aurora expected there are monsters roaming on the road that are ready to attack whatever passer-by. Sakura stops her Dragobike 700m apart away from the area that is occupied by giga-charged wolves