Chapter 14

Hayes POV

"Well you see alex.....ummm im just gonna say it alex i like you" i said to her. she just stood there in shock not saying anything. "alex are you okay im sorry i should have never told you alex its okay if you dont feel the same way im sorry alex lets just go" i said with my head down. "no wait hayes" she said. she grabbed my face and pushed her lips onto mine.

"I like you to hayes" she said smiling. "Really i never thought you would and what about matt?".
"I dont know about matt he hasnt really done anything so yeah i think were fine" she said. "before we head back i have a question".

ALEX POV

"Yeah whats up" i said to hayes. " will you do the honor of being my wondeful amazing beautiful girlfriend". holy fudge should i say yes im gonna say yes i mean why not i like hayes hes sweet funny amazing hot and hes just everything. "of course"i said hugging him.

"We should head back to the house before they worry" hayes said.We got back to the house and nash&hayes parents were out with skylynn. "hey cameron can we talk" i said. "yeah sure whats up" cam said. we went into the other room. "Well cam please dont be mad but im...umm im uhh dating hayes"I said. he didnt look angry or anything he looked happy."well im happy for you but if he hurts you at all i will make sure he feels your pain" Cam said. i laughed and we hugged and went back outside.