Chapter 17

HAYES POV

I woke up and went to go check on alex. i saw her sleeping with cole. i got so angry and jealousy filled my body. I walked over to cole and woke up him up. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING SLEEPING WITH HER" I yelled. "hayes we fell asleep watching movies calm down"Cole said.

"NO I WANT YOU OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW COLE GET THE FUCK OUT" i yelled. i was suprised alex slept through this i mean i wasnt yelling that loud but i wasnt quiet either.

He got up and packed his stuff and left.

ALEX POV

i woke up and cole wasnt there. i got up and went to nash. "Hey nash wheres cole at" i asked. "umm hes left back to arizona". "what why" i wondered. i decided to call him.

Conversation

hey chip chip what happened why did you leave

Ask your boyfriend

Okay

End of conversation

"Hey hayes why did cole leave he said to ask you" i asked hayes. "i umm.......i yelled at him to leave" hayes said. i was Angry with him i stormed out of the room grabbing my penny board. i was just riding around when i came across this frozen yogurt shop. i was wearing sweatpants and a t shirt and some nike slides so i looked pretty decent to go inside.

I decided to call cole and asked him to come back he agreed and i went back to the hotel.Hayes came to me. "Alex look im really sorry i just got jealous and i dont know what happened" hayes said. "no hayes you cant just kick him out he is my bestfriend the only person i had that cared about me all we did was watch movies and eat i havent spent that much time with him and i try to and you come and kick him out wow your such a great boyfriend" i said. "look alex im really really really sorry i was jealous". "yeah well sorry isnt good enough hayes". i walked to camerons room and asked if we could go to the airport.

Before we left i went to take a shower and get ready. i had on shorts a white flowy tank top with a cheetah print cross on it and my B&W cheetah print converse. i was about done curling my hair and i decided to wear a beanie that says "i woke up like this".

We left to the airport about 15 minutes after i was done. We got there and searched for cole.after about 20 minutes we found him.

"Cole look im so sorry for everything especially hayes". "look bestfriend its okay i understand where hes coming from i mean i would be jealous if i found a dude sleeping in the same bed as my girl". This is why i love cole. no matter what people do he never gets mad unless someone is getting hurt.

We headed to the hotel and when we got there me and cole spent the whole time together.

I havent seen hayes anywhere but thats good because i dont feel like talking to him.

Me and cole basically talked went to go eat and went places.

We were now coming to the hotel. When we arrived all the boys where here but hayes. "hey nashty wheres hayesboo"i asked. "i dont know we havent seen him we though he was with you to"nash said.

After we all decided to go to the club since we didnt have to do anything tomorrow. i put on some shorts and a shirt that says 'act like a lady think like a boss'. yeah i know your probably wondering why i am wearing this to a club.

Well im pretty sure they were gonna be drunk so i decided to be the only one not drinking.

We got to the club and i just sat down by the bar.I was looking at my surrounding until i saw something i wish i could unsee.

It was hayes and some ugly brown haired chick making out. i walked up to them. "what the hell hayes i actually thought you loved me i guess not". "no alex i do love you i wish stressed because you were-" i cut him off. "shut up hayes i never wanna see you again okay fuck you and this slut i hate you just stay away from me okay little bitch"i said. i walke away And went to find cameron or cole or someone i knew other than him. i soon found all the guys and told them what happened and that i wanted to leave.

I was at the hotel crying in the bathroom. Cam nash and cole were furious at hayes they wanted beat him up but i told them it was okay.

I was laying in my bed listening to bass down low by dev. I fell asleep after wards.