27

I woke up in Hayes arms. "Hayes wake up"I said shaking him. He didnt wake up. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some eggs.

None of the other boys were awake so i went around smashing eggs on there heads. They all woke up confused.

Cameron saw me with the carton of eggs. "Ohh Alex you are gonna get it"Cameron said.

They all chased me around the house till we a finally stopped.

None of the O2L boys were there hmm guess they left. "We should go to The O2L house"I said. "Yeah lets go let us get ready first"Nash said. The boys all got ready so did i. I was wearing sweatpants and a My little Pony Crewneck.

We all left to the house. I knocked on the Door. "who is it"Kian asked. "Its A Stripper"I said. Kian Came to the door and we all laughed. "Wassup guys"Jc said coming into the room.

It was only me nash and cameron who came. Taylor, Aaron, Shawn, And Hayes went to the beach. While Jacob and mahogany went on a date. Cute i know right. The rest of the boys went to explore around L.A

"Hey guys lets make a video i need to film one for my channel"Jc said. We all agreed except me and ricky trevor was off somewhere.

They filmed the video which was really really messy. "Hey alex i want a hug"Kian said. They all came over trying to hug me but i ran and ran outside. I stopped in the middle of the road waiting for then to catch up so i could run back into the house and lock them out.

Next thing i know i see lights and my name being called then everything went black.

CAM POV

alex was standing in the middle of the road when a car came. She didnt ses it and she got hit. The car could have honked like you little fucker.

I called her name but it was to late. Jc told rickey to go and call the ambulance.

I Ran to her body. "Alex stay with me Alex please stay awake for me alex wake up" I yelled.

NASH POV

The ambulance Came about 5 minutes after. We all rushed to the hospital. I really cant lose alex either. She reminds me of skylynn. She is my little sister to. And she makes my brother Happy.

"Hayes get to the hospital now its alex bring the guys too"I said into the phone.

"Nash what happened to her were on our way"Hayes said i could hear it in his voice he was crying.

"She got hit by car while we were chasing her just hurry hayes"I said.

CAM POV

I cant lose my twin sister. I just cant i cant god please help my sister. "Dallas"The doctor said. I stood up. While Nash was on the phone with Hayes.

"Well your sister is in a very terrible condition she is going to be here for about 5 more days she has broken ribs she dislocated her coller bone and broke her Right arm"The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor for saving her thank you thank you so much"I said shaking his hand.

"Your are very welcome Cameron also you can go see her now but she is sleeping"the doctor said and walked off.

The guys came in rushing. "Is she alright Cam" Taylor said. "Yeah she broke some stuff but shes alive we can go see her now"I said.

HAYES POV

I was so relieved that alex was alive. As soon as nash said it was about alex i rushed all these niggas to get in the car.

Cams eyes were so red. I felt bad for him he almost lost his twin sister. I really love alex i hope we stay together forever.

I also felt bad for cole, alex is his bestfriend. I cant imagine what it must feel like for him.

COLE POV

Im so happy alex is alive. I dont know what i would do if alex died. Her and cameron have took care of me and protected me from that girl.

I really want her to know we all appreciate her alot.

CAM POV

We all Headed into the room and alex was laying there. We all talked about sleeping here and thats exactly what we all did.

About 3 hours later alex woke up. "Cam"She said. She sounded so weak. "Yes alex"I said. "Why am i in this hospital". "You got hit by a car alex". "oh wheres hayes and cole and nash and the other guys". "They went to go get some food".

The boys came later on and hugged her and we ate.

We all fell asleep some on the couch some on the floor but i slept in the bed with alex. Im suprised she didnt want hayes.