26

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NASH LOVE YOU BAE💖

2 DAYS LATER

ALEX POV

For the past 2 days it consist of me hanging out with Taylor. Everyone understood and just let me and taylor be.

I was awoken by Nash Screaming "WAKE UP ITS MY BIRTHDAY MOTHER FUCKERS".

I got up and ran towards him. I jumped on him. "NASH SHUT THE FUCK UP NO BODY CARES WE ALL KNOW YOUR 17"I said. I got up and left to shower. We all were supposed to go where ever nash wanted to go.

So i got out and put on some shorts on One of the boys united XXVI shirts on and some Gray Vans.

I put my hair in a messy bun and we all headed out. "Hello beautiful girlfriend"Hayes said putting his arms around my waist. "Hey watch those hands grier"Cameron said. Hayes took his arms away and kissed me. "Im am good how about you" I said kissing his cheek.

"Im good hows taylor?"Hayes asked. "Hes doing better thank you for letting me help him get over this i love you"I said. "Thank you for doing this for him I could really tell that its been hard he really liked her"Hayes said.

We all went to the beach and then the fair. "We gon party buckwild lookin shorty buckwild take a shot"Nash Screamed. We were back at the house Planning to have a party tonight.

"NASH SHUT UP OR ELSE I WILL CUT YOUR TOUNGE OUT AND FEED IT TO WISHBONE"Cameron said. Whos wishbone.

"Cam who is that or what?"I asked. "Its jc dog". "who the hell is Jc". "Hes a youtuber dont worry you will meet them tonight at the party"He said.

I went upstairs and just curled my hair for the party. I put on some blue shorts, and a Black t shirt that says IDFWU. And some Blue Hightop converse.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

It was about 9:30 And people just started coming. The first who came were the O2L boys Cam was telling me about.

They seemed Really nice Jc had a girlfriend. Lia she was really pretty. He said She was coming but a little later.

Mahogany Was also coming i was really excited to see her again. I havent talked to her in a long time.

Everyone was here and i was currently sitting on the couch looking at all the people.

Some were Making out, Getting more drunk, Smoking weed, Doing drugs , Playing Beer Pong, or Dancing.

Gosh i want this party to End. But this was for nash. I didnt want to be a buzzkill. Hayes was enjoying himself. He didnt drink though. Neither did i.

I really wasnt in the mood to Wake up not knowing what i did in the past 12 hours. And i was going to have to clean up this whole House.

I finally met lia.She was really Nice and pretty. I liked her. Me and her were Planning to Have a girls day with Mahogany On Tuesday.

I decided to go get some fresh air outside. I pushed through all the people Punching a guy for grabbing my Ass.

I finally got outside. It felt good. The Air hitting my Face. I Stayed out there for about 35 minutes. I was about to go back inside when Hands were put over my mouth. I tried Screaming and tried to escape.

I couldnt next thing i know i couldnt see anything and everything went black.

I woke up in a dark room. I tried moving but i couldnt. I was tied to a bed.

A man came into my room.

HAYES POV

I tried looking for Alex i couldnt find her. I found Cam and Cole amd told them and we searched everywhere i Went outside to check and i heard a. scream.

I went running towards it but i could get there in time i saw the car take off. I ran back inside and told the guys Nash Aaron Shawn And Jacob Stayed the rest of the guys and the O2L guys came with us.

We went towards where the car was and ended up at this abandoned house. Cam got out and so did everyone else.

He pulled out guns and gave each one to us." Cam when did you get these"Taylor asked. "When she showed us the messages"He said.

CAM POV

Who ever the hell took my sister is gonna pay i dont give a fuck who they are i will kill them.

We all rushed into the house and saw the basement door open we went down there and alex was crying.

ALEX POV

He took my shirt off and said "No ones going to help you now princess". I cried even harder.

He kissed down my neck. And down to my pants. I cried and screamed for help. Nothing. No one. I was going to die here.

I heard a door bust open. The guy stopped and went to check. I cried and cried. Then i saw someone there. Cameron.

"Oh my gosh alex are you okay?"Cameron said. "No cameron im not i was almost raped but thank you for coming and saving me"I said. He untied me and brought me my shirt.

"The rest of the boys are here and the O2L guys Nash Aaron and Shawn Stayed and watched the house"Cam said. I cried and cried into his arms.

We went back upstairs and a girl and that man were in handcuffs and the police were here. "Ma'am do you know these people"The officer said. I got a good look at the girl. Allison. It was the girl from the meet and greet.

she was so sweet at the meet and greet. We could have been good friends. I guess not. "This girls name is Allison I met her at A meet and greet In Arizona"I told the officer.

I didnt talk to her. I just walked over to the boys and hugged them all. "Baby im sorry im So sorry i wasnt here for you"Hayes said. I hugged him even Harder. "Hayes it doesnt matter you came okay thats all that matters that was you came for me and im safe now okay Baby its okay"I said.

"No Alex its not you were kidnapped and i was partying". "Hayes im fine now i just want to go home and rest". Allison and the man were put in Jail. And we all headed back home.

The party was over and i headed straight to my room."Babe lets sleep down here with all the boys i want to know your here with me safe"Hayes said. I came back down the stairs and we all Fell asleep on the ground.

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING. TODAY IS NASH 17 BIRTHDAY HE IS GROWING UP SO MUCH ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL BYE✌️