34

"SUPRISE" We all Yelled at johnson. "What the hell i though alex was planning to murder me what the hell."Johnson said.

"I wish but i mean yeah its your birthday ill kill you another day"I said jokingly.

"Oh No you wont"Gilinsky said.

We got on with the party. It ended a bit early because i may or may not have screamed for no reason. It was pretty funny.

after the party we all cleaned up. The O2L guys stayed over. "So what do you guys wanna do now"I asked. "Lets make a fort and watch movies"Hayes screamed.

"YASSSSS GURL"Trevor said. I laughed then went to get some blankets. We had a pretty big living room.

"Okay here 4 people in each fort"I said. In my fort it was Me, Hayes, Matt And Taylor. In the 2nd one was Jc, Kian, Cameron, and nash. In the third one was Ricky, Trevor, Conner, and Sam. In the 4th one was Shawn, Jack, Jack, And that Sam guy from Omaha. The 5th one was Carter, Aaron, and Monique Aarons girlfriend.

Me and Monique got along really well. After watching about 4 movies we all fell asleep.

I woke up and crawled out the fort. "Nash we should go cut your hair"Cameron said. "Yeah i know right"I said grabbing some cereal. "Okay lets get ready and then we will be on our way"He said. I laughed at his choice of words. "What"They both said. "Nash....And his choice of words he sounds so sophisticated"I said while still laughing.

"Well then Thank you very much Ma'Dam I appreciate it very so"He said. I laughed and walked upstairs. I Showered, Washed, Blow dried, Braided My hair.

I put on some Blue shorts, a black Y&R T-Shirt, and some Black Vans.

Cam and Nash were waiting for me everyone else was awake and watching TV.

"You guys have your own house which has food you know that right"I said kian who was currently looking through Our Fridge. "Yeah but its so Far away"He said. "Lazy ass"I said.

We exited the house and entered the car and drove off. "So how are you and Hayes"Cam said. "Oh god please dont make me talk about my relationship"I said. "Can i not know if my sister is in a healthy relationship"Cam said.

"Uhh No thats just weird and i know your trynna have the talk with me"I said. Nash just laughed. "Yeah Cmon Alex tell us how you and my idiot of a brother are"Nash said.

"Im not having this talk with you"I said. "Okay well have it later just in the mean time dont have sex and if you do use protection and dont be loud"Nash said.

"Oh my God"I said. They Laughed.

We arrived at the place and walked inside. The lady asked him how he wanted his hair. He told her and she said for him to sit down.

before he cut his hair he tweeted. 'When i cut my hair people better not say that they miss my old hair'.

About an hour later he was finished. He got it cut kinda Like how his hair was before just a little different but he had the highlights.

We payed and went to the mall. We went unnoticed for a while then got stopped by fans. They were really nice to me and actually wanted to take pictures with me to.

one girl was really sweet. "Hey whats your name?"i asked."Alexia omfg i love you so much like you dont even know and i totally ship you and Hayes like forever"She said. She was really nice. "aww thanks whats your twitter so i can follow you"I said. "Its @Nash_Bae97"She said.

"Like your Name ahaha"I said. "I like yours to your real name some people call me alex or lexxy"She said. "Whats your number you seem like a sweet girl as long as you dont plan to go and try to murder me"I said.

"Aahha no im just a plain old girl"She said."I asked.

"Well Alexia Wanna come shopping with us for the rest of the time then we will head back to my house and you can meet all the guys. who are you here with?"I said.

"Im here by myself i dont really have friends i get bullied alot and my family doesnt really care about me i have 1 friend but i never talk to her and yeah......"She said about to cry.

"Look dont cry you have friends now me and ill introduce you to the boys that you already know Lol"I said Remebering she already knows them. She smiled a fake smile. "Hey look i went through the same thing ill explain everything lets go sit down and talk at starbucks after these fans"I said.

After about 15 minutes i was done taking pictures. I told the guys to meet me and alexia at starbucks.

We got there and got our drinks and sat down. "So i know what your going through i was adopted by a family that hated me i was bullied all my life beaten hurt and no one cared 1 day i ranaway and bumped into cam, Nash, amd taylor cam brought me to his house and i stayed their and went to a couple events with them then his mom adopted me and we found out i was her daughter and his twin after we took a DNA test and yeah all this happened and here we are"I explained.

"Wow you are like me i Was adopted too and i dont really have anyone who cares about me i mean i could get killed right now and no one would care"Alexia said. "Well i would and so would the boys"I said.

"Thanks"She said. We talked a little longer before a really slutty girl with to much make up approached us. Man whats with all these slutty girls in California gosh. "Hi alex"She said. "Uh hi"I said. "I have a question"She said.

"Yeah"I relpied. "Why are you hanging out with this slut over here i mean shes slept with half the guys in our school Shes just a whore"She said. Alexia got up and ran away.

"How are you gonna call her a whore and slut when you dress like one and probably act like one to"I said. I got up and ran to find alex. I checked in the Bathroom and their she was lying on the ground Bleeding.

I quickly called cam and nash and told them hurry. "Alex who is this"Cam said. "Shes a fan i was having starbucks with her And one of her bullies came and well shes here now......" I said not wanting to say everything.

I hugged Nash while Cam picked her Up. "Nash shes just like me shes going through the same thing i did i dont want her to be like this I dont want her to die or cut or anything i just want her to be happy like i am"I said crying into his chest.

"Alex look at me"I looked up at him. "Shes gonna be okay were going to the hospital so lets go into the car its gonna be okay were gonna save her okay alex"He said. I nodded we rushed into the car and on our way to the hospital.

I was still crying Nash called all the guys to meet us at the hospital.

when we got there we rushed into the hospital.

So wo else freaking love nashs hair i mean its on point hes so cute i mean he always is but he got freaking cuter so yeah anyways srry i was busy the last couple days so yeah. PEACE OUT ✌️LOVE YOU ALL