LIES AND RUMOURS

TSHOLO POV and MARVEL  POV

Tsholo: I heard you kissed Breezy was it nice.

Marvel: Na dawg I didnt it was a lie and I hope Fifi didnt hear it because if she did she's gon Break up with me and you know that Hloste boy will be there if she dumps me he will take her I dont know what to do.

Tsholo:Shame im not getting involved not to make you feel bad but do u wanna watch me and Stash kiss if fifi dumps Jokes Dawg .

Fifi POV

Maybe I should be Single like all my crazy friends look at Ruvi shes got no worries and Orifile shes in love with food something that cant dump her anyways lets here what Ruvimbo and Ori have to say about this .

RUVI AND ORIS POV

RUVI:  I think Fifi has to follow her heart because if I give her advice and she takes it and all goes wrong she gon blame me so No advice

...

ORI: I love food unless she wants to date food she can but its just me and my food .

ARTY POV

Precious:Well you guyz know Ryans having a party and we have to get dates .

FIFI: Dates my foot.

Naledi:Should I ask Hloste or Mashau or should I come with my imaginary date ?

Yoli:I will ask Marvel because Fifi broke up with him and ive had a crush on him for a long time why not .

Yoli and Marvel POV

Yoli:Marvel can I talk to you ?

Marvel:what do you want Yolanda

Yoli: Can you please go to Ryan's party with me

Marvel :NO! I dont like you what dont you girls get im inlove with Fifi why would I date you .

Yoli : No need to be rude .

THE DAY BEFORE RYAN'S PARTY

MARVEL AND FIFIS POV

Marvel : Fifi I love you and that Breezy thing was just a lie I went home yesterday and I promise you we never kissed please believe me I will even cry for you just to prove my love .

Fifi:okay Marvel its ayt.

Marvel : Ryan's having a party so would you be my date .

Fifi 'Really Yes I will.

Caileen

I wonder if Hloste likes me or if he still like Fifi I really need a date for Ryan's party I dont want to be single it sucks .

FIFI POV

Wait Wait Wait 2 girls are fighting over Hloste what are they really that desperate for a date because if they go as far as Hloste then I give on Sagewood girl .

After school

TSHOLO ANd STASH

Tsholo: where are going to kiss and how because you have never kissed anyone how are we going to do this Stash

STASH:I dont know how to kiss I guess will see how it goes and if it goes well then we can kiss at Ryan's party to .

Stash and Tsholo kiss while ori spys on them

ORI POV

wow those two dont know how to kiss that was the worst thing ever my eyes I hope I can forget it. Anyways I wonder who is my date tomorrow is it Chicken or Beef I wonder .

Everyone is excited about the party and will see in the next chapter what happens at the party .♡