PARTY TIME

FIFI POV

We are all excited about Ryan's party and thats not it Tsengi and Hloste are together poor Caileen she must be devastated she really likes him well im in the car on my way to Ryan's crib I wonder if Marvel is there and if we are going to kiss or what l really hope we do, him and his juicy lips . Im outside Ryan's crib now and wow its big everyone is inside dancing and eating OMW I see Marvel and he looks hot . I get inside and as im about to hug him Guess what Precious pulls me away like who does that shes cold as ice but anways enough about me lets see what everyone else is doing .

KAR POV

Look at Marvel and that girl like seriously he dumped me for her who does that look at her acting like she owns him and his smiling n kissing her he never did that with me .

STASH : listen to yourself Kar your jealous and leave them alone they happy together .

Everyone is having a good time but we cant find Tsholo and Stash we asked ORI to look for them she said no because of what she saw lol but anyways I wonder where they are *curious*

Marvel sent me a text saying I must meet him in Ryan's room on 5 minutes . I wonder what he wants maybe his going to kiss me or something , it's time to go I enter Ryan's room and I find him sitting on the bed with his shirt off he grabs me by my waise and pulls me towards the bed I stop him and tell him to switch of the light and look the bedroom he does well im not going to go into detail about what happens but it was a night to remember after having fun on Ryan's bed we hear Ryan's mom coming up the stairs Marvel got so scared that he actually pissed on himself but she wasn't even coming to Ryan's room she was going to the bathroom.

Marvel POV

That was awesome she knows how to turn a guy on . I wonder if anyone saw us well its fine if they did the Party is over and everyone enjoyed even Tsengi and Hloste kissed the night away.

Everyone enjoyed the party and I guess Marvel is not a bad guy after all he I heard theys something going on between Khisha and Katlego I wonder if its true I would ask Tsengi I investigate for me but shes busy with Hloste and ori on the other hand is busy with her food Argh young love .

Monday Morning

Fifi POV

Breezy is giving me the eye like I did something to her like if that bitch doesn't stop lookin at me im going to spit on her like no joke its like she wants to hurt me or something .

TSHOLO AND MARVEL

Tsholo :Dawg we had homework I didnt do it Because of the party Ms Kgapane is going to kill me Dawg

MArvel : Shame I was forced to do it by fifi did you here Sihle and Precious kissed for an Hour and Sihle grabbed her Ass and people said it almost popped

Tsholo: heheheheh

Sihle POV

Just found out Precious dad is a Pastor and what if God punishes me for doing that to her Yoh im dad .

SIHLE SAYS PRAYER TO HELP HIM

I hope nothing happens to me im to young to die fuq what didi I do .

The end