Farewell Plans

Everyone is excited about the farewell and as we all know we need dates so today people started asking eachother out and guess what Mashau made Naledi angry and she knocked him and he fell inlove with her people usually fall and get hurt well he fell for her thats not all orifile is still devastated like really now , Khisha and Katlego ate going together but im kinda confused because he also likes Uri ay them Dark boy be getting all the girls .

Kar:Marvel just asked me out im going to rub it in Fifis face Marvel is all mine .

Precious POV

I wonder if sihle is still scared I mean he even prayed he is so scared he even pissed on himself when he saw my dad anyways I hope his ayt his my honey bobo .

Naledi POV

Honey bobo ?? This girl is not okay I mean he almost popped her asa I wonder what they were doing hmm, enough about Aya who should I take to the Farewell Hloste my short and dark knight or Mashau thw guy whu likes Naruto*confused* .

Khisha POV

I really like Katlego but his into Uri I wonder what will happen if I ask him out will he reject me or what I hope he likes me oh well .

Everyone is excited about the Farewell and people are ready for it I guess im going with marvel but theys a rumor about him and kim going together .

FIFI POV

Just found out Marvel is going to the Farewell with kar I mean why would u do this to me ive been crying the whole day an and all he has to say is sorry well its to late to apologize you made me cry u skinny thing btw I dont mean that.

Marvel POV

I messed up big time and I hope she can forgive me I really like her and all but if I dont make it up to her Jumbo will take her that big idiot jokes guyz

Tsholo POV

I ate Stash for days I cant for the Farewell so I cant eat her mom my white chocolate she so tasty mmmmm I wonder what colour dress she wearing well she will look perfect in it anyways .

FIFIS POV

My white chocolate mmm what the hell is that did you taste her body or something .

ORI POV

My white chocolate  Omw someone hold me im about to faint he licked her body I cant picture this No these people I cant even eat and I love food WTF is happening to me GOD please help me

Well that is it for this chapter was tired write later xoxo for my boy Nyakallo