Life

They will always be that person that hates you and if no one hates you your doing something wrong with your life .

FIFI POV

You know when a guy cheats on you its fine for them because they can MoVe on but they dont know the affect that it has on your life. Marvel kissed Breezy and called her babe and stuff and he still had the guts to call me his girl abd lie to me about it  I give up on boyz .

Precious POV

I found out that Sihle doesn't like me and stuff but ita chilled I have friends ans I dont need a boy to satisfy me he missed out on a great girls.

Its amazing how Tsholo and Stash never fight or do they just do it in Silence I mean they even said they had innocent fun I mean how sure are we it was innocent I mean those two are naughty I wouldn't be suprised if Tsholo Jnr came out .

Anyways did you guyz hear wat Rukudzo did Nah let me not tell you guyz but it was deep shit .

So Marvel is angry at me Hloste for what we dont know but he will be strong evrn thou I love him his a baby sometimes I mean really you know I love you then you still accusing Hloste of bull not that I like hloste im not defending Hloste so dont u fuck faces get any ideas please.

Guyz sorry for the short story but its life

NYAKALLO LEBOHANG TSOKA

And the rest