Day of the farewell

Everyone one looks so elegant but some people are wearing boob tub dresses but they dont have boobs others are wearing heels and they look terrible not to be rude or anything but hey they will learn , The food looks Devine .

FIFI POV

it was time to eat so them black people saw nuggets on the table and they didn't know it was only for vegetarians so they ate them and holy crap you should have seen their faces it looked like they were constipated well black people serves them right .

Dancing time

Precious POV

I was dancing with sihle and he tried grabbing my ass but he was scared so not the best night but liebs started dancing with Gentle and you know how terrible that was Yoh

So everyone is dancing and having fun Ori is dancing with her meat Fifi and Marvel just vanished and Linda and all the other teachers dont realize it because they drunk and I know this because Linda and Gentle are dancing to Hlokoloza in this other way but thats none of my business Cindy and Liebs have also vanished Wow this night is getting hot hey .

Naledi POV

Ive been running from Mashau the whole night because he wants to kiss me like WTF is that why would he want to do that he even bought me flowers his obsessed with me but he needs to chill I cant have Naruto kids and I cant have a husband that will forever talk about Naruto like really now .

Rukudzo and Mumba have been twerking the whole night I mean i dont know what mumba is doing because she has no ass but who am I to judge.

Marvel POV

These idiots keep lookin for me and cherry and now I didn't get to chow her properly I feel like killing them ass swipes but I  will get to chow her properly some day .

Rukudzo POV

I twerked the night away my ass feels like its going to explode or something but it was worth it because I got Vuyos attention and he kissed me on the cheeck and I felt like Cinderella just imagine me as MRS MONDI and our 5 children wow

Ruvi POV

Oh no u didn't you will neve be MRS MONDI I mean he likes me and I like him so back of girl , Anyways the farewell is rocking but the music sucks and people are starting to disappear but I know for a fact that they kissing or having it somewhere and Ori has been making out with the chicken for the past 30 mins girls obsessed .

FIFI POV

I cant walk after what Marvel did to me I know what yall thinking sies y'all having dirty minds I cant walk because he accidentally stood on my foot while we were kissing what were Yall thinking I wonder .

Vuyos POV

I cant believe I just kissed RUKUDZO I think someone spiked my drink or something this night is just not right and im still asking myself if I really kissed her or am I hallucinating or something .

Hloste POV

We going home in about 40 mins and Naledi hasn't made her move yet or is she waiting for me to make it I mean her and Ori have been making out with the chicken for 30 I mean would she make out with me like that or not I guess I should give up.

FIFI POV

If that chicken had legs it would have walked away I feel sorry for it hai this is to much how do you make out with a chicken for 30  minutes thats insane girl nah .

The farewell has ended and everyone is going home poor hloste is devastated and Marvel and I are not done Sihle couldn't do anything and as soon as he saw precious dad he pissed on himself Tsholo and Stash came out of the bathroom and Tsholo was fixing his clothes Stash was zipping her dress but im sure nothing happened and that it was just innocent fun hey .Everyone is gone home and we all had a great time Thanx to everyone one