Pinky Promise

"Do you promise?"

"I pinky promise"

Josh and Sherin touched their pinky fingers in an agreement to always be there for each other.

"Always."

"Always"

But ike most promises it didn't last long .

Just a few more days later she decided to try his faith. She told her to hit on him but he pushed her away. Happy that he is royal they went out to celebrate. 
A new mall opened just a few days ago and they went to check it out.
It had an amazing fountain in the middle of it in the second floor. Doing gymnastics from a very young age she wanted to film a video doing acrobatics on it's edges like the ones she always watched and cherished. They live in a small city with hard access to the rest of the world but they didn't really need it anyway because they had  everything they needed there. 
He took the video and when she checked it she climbed on once again to mess around. Being so amused by the beautiful way the water fell she missed a missing spot and tripped. 

"I'm actually so scared... It's kinda high.. I might fall.."

"You won't. You are an expert and besides... I'm here. If you fall, I'll catch you"

"I might fall on purpose then. They say that whoever's gonna catch you when you slip is the one for you"

Josh smiled.

"Go up there baby"

But he was caught up by another beauty. And she was caught by anothers hands. By a strangers hands.