Train Wreck

"Babe my phone's dead and I need to check out something. I'm using yours"

"Wait a minute I'm almost done and I'll unlock it"

"Don't worry we exchanged fingerprints"

"No! I restored everything because it was freezing a lot and it doesn't have yours anymore"

"Why didn't you tell me so then? I would do it again"

"I forget I'm sorry babe"

"Okay. Take your time. I'll put mine in the charger and open it while changing"

"As you wish love"

She knew that something was wrong. His voice was smooth and clean as if he had practised it but she would still seperate it from when he lies.

He grabbed a picture of his and this way she unlocked it with his face. She went to the messages and saw a very familliar number and a lot of suspicius messages. The water stopped and she knew he was done with his shower. She rushed on settings to add her fingerprint but it was full. There was one under the name Love but it wouldn't work with hers... The door opened so she quickly rushed out of the apps, locked the phone and placed it back.

The next morning he went to the supermarket so she snooped around his closet freely.

Nothing suspicius.

After a long time of searching she gave up and just sat on his desk. He is working from home a lot of times so he was a working desk that she's not aloud to touch. But she was paranoid so she snooped in there too. But nothing.

She was crazy. She was losing her mind. She punched her knuckles on the desk and caused a crack on the side. Right there, the corner of a paper apeared. She dragged it out and it was the photo of a couple kissing but the faces weren't visable. The girl was short and had a perfect waist and super long black hair. It was so shiny not anyone could have it. The guy seemed a lot like Josh but she didn't want to believe it. She put the picture back, put on her headphones, a coat and went for a walk. She needed fresh air.

She texted her best -and only- friend because she needed to talk about it but she texted back saying that she is busy.

She went to the mall because she felt like doing so. Shopping therapy could be good for her.

First of all, cold Americano with cream on top. Her favorite. Next stop a mini vintage shop.

And a few moments later..

"Chae!?"

"Oh my! Sherin!"

"Why so happy to see me?"

"I AM HAPPY! I'M JUST SURPISED! What are you doing here?"

"Something happened! We need to talk!"

"I'm here with a guy and I really really like him and he is waiting outside! I'll text you as soon as I can to meet up okay?"

"Is that why you changed your hair?"

"I wanted a change in my life and with it came he! Isn't it great?"

"Yes it is! Text me details! I need to know!"

"I knoooow girlfriend! It's first date though and you ruined my surprise! I wanted to tell you after.."