Forgivness

Her dark brown eyes met his weird blue. 

"So.. pretty.. ."

One eye was light crystal blue and the other one was black and dark blue.
It was the most crazy combination she has ever seen. 
T

hey got lost in each other's eyes for a little while untill the moment Josh tear them apart

"She's not for long. She's taken"

"I just wanted to help..."

"You did. Now fuck off"

"Josh!"

"Seriously?! And you don't even think about ME standing right next to you?!"

"THEN WHY WEREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO CAUGHT ME? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! I JUST LOOKED IN THE EYES OF THE PERSON THAT SAVED MY LIFE WHILE I WAS SAT IN A WAY I COULDN'T DO OTHERWISE AND WHILE MY BOYFRIEND WHO PREVIOUSLY PROMISED TO CATCH ME IF I FALL, WAS DROOLING OVER ANOTHER GIRL!"

"I WASN'T DROOLING OVER ANOTHER GIRL!"

"I SAW YOU!"

She looked at him while she was taking the downfall. She was watching her whole life tearing apart piece by piece. She was about to fall hard because of him once again, but this time in a literal way.

"Did you think I cried because I'd die?? I didn't give a single fuck about that. All that came to my mind these milliseconds was that I'm about to break bones and my boyfriend is drooling over some random chic while breaking his promise!"

"You're being extra. You're beeing waaay too extra"

"Am I Josh? It was a pinky promise! A very simple one! AND YOU BROKE IT! HOW MANY PINKY PROMISES HAVE YOU  BROKE?"

"First of all calm down. Secondly none. It was just an unfortunate moment! And I wasn't drooling over a chick! I don't know who passed by the moment you looked but I was drooling over the most amazing pair of shoes I've ever seen in my life and I had to take a good look at it to surpass it because that's my job! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry I wasn't there to catch you! I'm truly truly really sorry but you know how passionate I am with my job!"

"So your job's more important than me!"

"No! I had faith in you! I really doubted that you'd fall because you've never fell before!"

"But I've never been on a tall slippery waterfall before..."

"You're right... I'm sorry... I'm really really really sorry..."

"I'm sorry too.. I guess that we were both wrong..."

"Do you want to go home and order Indian?"

"I'd love too"...

That's how they always made up. Over a plate of Creamy masala chicken, Beef korma and of course Aromatic beef curry.

.