Chapter 1

Little Izuku was walking home with his angel. Inko or mother, as he would have to call her 'mother' or 'mum' whilst in public. Izuku had bruces forming on his body from another daily breathing from his former best friend 'kacchan'. He would use his quirk on the little cinnamon roll for simple things, like being smarter than him, being faster than him, being more artistic than him. The list goes on, from stupid reasons to him being 'quirkless'. Once the pair got home, Izuku imminently took off his bracelet and placed it in the tray next to the door where the keys are also kept. His eyes slowly started turning to pastel pink with a slight golden tint to it, his pupils elongated and turned into slits. clouds and shapes started to dust his cheeks, where his freckles were previously. His short green hair started to grow and turn black with a pastel pink ombre and the hair cascaded down to his mid-back. His nails grew a little bit and were black as well. His tail slithered down his legs onto the floor and his ears turned pointed. This was what Izuku really looked like but for his own safety, he had to wear the bracelet so no one knew he was still alive. "Inko, what's for dinner?" The little boy's smile seemed to shine and showed off his four sharp canines. "Hmm, I don't know. How about ramen, today's been a long day." She answered him while heading into the kitchen. Their house was quite big, big enough for a family of four to live comfortably. Izuku nodded while heading to his room, It was a large room. 

The walls were grey and a future wall of pastel pink could be seen from behind his double bed, above his bed is a window. On the left side of his bed was a large window, it was a floor-to-ceiling window that had grey curtains covering it. Next to the window, on the wall to the left of the window, was a large bookcase that was also floor-to-ceiling. In front of the window and bookcase was a large pastel pink bean bag with a grey blanket covering it. On the same wall as the bookcase, there was another floor-to-ceiling window. To the right of the bed was a nightstand and two doors. One was a walk-in closet and the other one was a smaller walk-in closet, Izuku used this one to hold the plans of his inventions and the inventions itself. For an 8-year-old boy, he had a keen eye for that sort of stuff. Opposite his bed is a large desk that goes across the whole length of the wall apart for two storage towers that hold the materials for his inventions. In the left corner of the desk, there is a setup of a computer and two extra screens on either side of it. The wall has open shelving to show off his trophies or favourite gadgets. The wall above his desk is covered in a pinboard that spans the length of the desk. It was also grey with many designs pinned to them, there was also some parts of his invention he was currently working on on the face of the desk.

Izuku thought himself how to code and create. Most of his random designs are on his artistic pad. It was easier to work on than paper that can get destroyed and he could add much more detail. He took some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower and get changed. Once he was dressed into black leggings and a white cropped hoodie, he made his way down to the kitchen. He was greeted with a loving smile and a bowl of ramen in front of him. Inko and Izuku were close, that was why she was picked to protect Izuku. They had been on earth for four years. They were sad that they couldn't go back, but they were safe. That is all his parents worried about before sending them down to earth.

You see, Izuku was one hell of an Angel.

_____

******

This chapter is shorter as it is just introducing the protagonist and their life.