Chapter 2

Izuku was walking home after Kac-Bakugou told him to 'take a swan dive off of the roof'. If he knew the truth about him, he wouldn't dare talk about him like that. He was in his last year at that pathetic middle school so he only had to survive for a little longer there.

He was made to take the longer route home due to a villain attack in the city. It had been ten years since he was sent here for his own safety. There was one thing that he strived to be, he wanted to be a hero. He was unable to save his people in his own realm but maybe he could save the people here. It was something that he strived to do, he always wanted to help. Bakugou knew that he had a quirk, he never used it in public because that was against the quick regulation laws. He adapted to this realm. It was unusual at first and he wanted to go back home, but there, he didn't exist. 

It hurt him but on his tenth birthday, he was reunited with his father. Even if it was only for a few hours, he enjoyed it. Izuku was given a present from his father that was also a gift from his mother. It was a necklace. It had a leather piece of rope that was tied around his neck. Connected to the rope was a pentagram with a skull in the centre of it. The skull was one that belonged to a goat and its horns were sticking out of the pentagram. It was given an aged look to it. " Never take it off, remember that we love you and did this to keep you safe.  Goodbye, my fallen angel," The words of his father kept him in a daze. 

Noises from the sewers brought him out of his flashback sort of daydream state.  Looking back, he saw green sewage climb up from the gutter. " Oof, that's disgusting," Izuku commented and tried to walk away. Tried, to walk away. As he took a step out of under the bridge a voice echoed through his mind. " Ah, a medium-sized skin suit. Rather plain looking but it'll do. It will only hurt," the sewage villain lunged at the boy. Trying to shove himself down the younger boys throat. (Weirdest sentence that I've ever written) Past training was coming in handy when he used his telekinesis to throw the villain towards the opposite wall. His backpack had been thrown somewhere during the ambush, grabbing one of his inventions out of his bag, he was able to contain the sludge villain. 

There was an internal timer ticking down in his mind. Izuku realized that his bracelet had been removed. He had ten seconds until he would go back to his true self. Panicking he was able to get his bracelet back on as the timer hit one. He sighed in relief but his relaxation was short-lived by the number one hero appearing behind him.

" Never fear. I am he- My boy, what happened to the villain that was here?" All Might asked the greenette. The said boy walked over to a black box that was on the floor and handed it to the hero. " He's in there. My invention compressed him and there is no way of him getting out unless you press," He pointed at a button that glowed green," That. Then the box will open and then collapse in on itself, turning into the size of a bank card." All Might was impressed. Not only did this boy capture a villain, but he also invented am invention that held him. " Thank you, my boy. Your invention seems very well built. Try for the UA support course, I'm sure that you would get in." And with that, the hero was gone. 

Unknown by both of them, the principal of UA was watching the whole thing. He decided to take a walk to the city for some tea but had to take the longer route to get to his favourite shop. He was happy that he did as he saw the interaction between the boy and the hero. The teen picked up his bag and started to walk off like nothing ever happened. He had just defeated a villain, met the symbol of peace and was parsed by him, and yet he walked off like it was nothing. " Young man, please wait up!" The principal asked the boy, speed walking to catch up to him. 

" Yes, sir?" The boy asked. He was polite as well. The principal thought. " I saw the interaction you had with the villain and with All Might. I was wondering how you made that invention." He asked the boy. He seemed to question whether or not he could trust the mouse, bear hybrid. " Rude of me not to introduce myself. I am Nezu, principal of UA." Nezu introduced himself to the younger boy. " Pleasure to meet you Nezu, I am Izuku Midoryia. And that was just one of many. I have a lot of inventions at home." Izuku explained. The principal was going to look into the profile of Izuku Midoryia once he got to his office.