Part 7

Dear diary,

Camila is corrupting the little innocence I have left, I have a funny feeling that Lucy is helping her. By funny feeling, I mean 'I'm 100% sure Lucy has something to do with this.'

***

Lauren shuffled awkwardly in her seat as she held onto Camila's hand. It felt weird showing affection in private, the feeling was even worse when it came to showing affection in public. It wasn't in public, it was more like they were holding hands under the table. The gesture was small. Meaningless. This is what couples do, this is how couples act. Simple. So why was Lauren thinking about it so much? Why did it make her feel this way? Damn you, Camila!

Camila looked up at her and began to rub small circles into Lauren's hand with her thumb. It made Lauren blush. Camila just smiled.

Lucy coughed in her hand, it caught their attention. "Are you two even listening?" Camila nodded, Lauren groaned, "No. Something was distracting me. It won't happen again, promise."

Lucy smiled at her friend before continuing with her story, Lauren tried to listen this time.

Easier said than done.

***

Lauren was a mix of emotions and adrenaline as Camila pulled her into the bathroom stall. She knew what was about to come next but it still somehow took her by surprise when Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist and smashed their lips together. The first kiss was sloppy, different from the others. It made Lauren want more.

It wasn't long before she took over. Camila made the mistake of slowing down, Lauren decided in that moment to push Camila against the wall of the stall. Camila whimpered as Lauren trailed kisses down to her neck, her lipstick adding to the marks Lauren left with her teeth when she decided to bite at certain spots.

"L-Lauren..."

Lauren stopped her assault on Camila's neck.

"Yes?"

"We can't do this here...We'll get caught."

Lauren pulled away, giggling.

"You were the one who decided to pull me in here. Are you having second thoughts?"

"I just wanted a kiss before class!" Camila hissed back at her.

"You're a terrible liar."

"Fuck you!"

"You could've."

"...What?"

Lauren walked out of the stall, quickly fixed her lipstick, and left the bathroom without another word.

***

"You mean you actually dragged the Lauren fucking Jauregui into a stall and kissed her?" Lucy whisper-screamed at Camila.

"You told me to!" Camila whispered back.

"I didn't know you would actually do it!" Lucy covered her mouth with her hand, trying to muffle her laughter.

Camila groaned.

"You guys are evil..."

"Glad you finally noticed."

***

Lucy stepped in front of Lauren, a small piece of paper in hand. "I was up all night making ship names for you and Camila."

"Ship...names...?"

"Yeah. Wanna hear them?"

"Sure..."

"Number one. Cauren ."

"No."

"Camilen."

"Absolutely not."

"Camiluren."

"Hate it."

"Laurmila."

"...Maybe."

"Camren."

"Camren?"

"ren in Lauren and cam in Camila."

"That one."

"Gotcha."

Lucy took two steps back before walking into a random classroom. Lauren could only shake her head.

"I need new friends."

A/N

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, this story was written by ToastyWasteland6 ! Go check out her page for the original story!