Part 9

Dear diary,

Normani and Dinah aren't that bad. Not all the time, anyway.

I blame Lucy.

***

"Hey, uh, Camila... you got a second?" Lauren nervously scratched at her arm as she took in her girlfriend's suddenly very interesting bedroom floor.

Camila paused her game and turned her attention to Lauren, her face a mixture of confusion and worry. "Is something wrong?" Her voice was soft, weak even, as if she put everything she had into forcing the words out.

Lauren shook her head and let out a gentle sigh, "I just...I just wanted to let you know how I'm feeling about this...us," She slowly lifted her gaze away from the floor, instead placing it on her girlfriend's nose. She was afraid if she looked her in the eyes she would be locked in a gay trance and would forget what she so desperately wanted to say. "You are the first girl I've ever dated and...well...to be honest with you...I didn't really think this would last as long as it has. I thought this would just be some sorta ruse to make you popular, that or just a way for you to get a fuck whenever you needed one."

Camila snorted.

Lauren smiled.

"To say I was surprised when you actually started showing me affection, well, it would be an understatement. You are one of the few people who actually cared enough to take me out on a date, and the only one who didn't try to fuck me while on said date. I'm rambling here...I just wanted to let you know that I...I really like you. I really like this."

Lauren slowly moved her focus away from Camila's nose, instead locking it on her eyes. She could feel a blush starting to creep up on her cheeks.

"I don't like it," She whispered out -- she was positive if she was any louder she would break whatever was currently happening. "I love it. I love you."

There. The words were out. Lauren didn't even regret saying it. Camila looked absolutely shell-shocked about it.

Camila's mouth opened for a moment as if she wanted to say something, before closing once more. This action was repeated several times before she finally rested on just giving Lauren a smile.

"You don't have to say it back, I understand completely. Those words are very hard to say...especially since we've only been dating for a few weeks now. You've shown me through your actions that you love me."

Camila gave a weak nod before standing up and practically throwing herself at Lauren, bringing her to the ground in a tight hug. As Lauren began to hug the smaller girl back, Camila whispered something in her ear.

Lauren chuckled softly. "What was that?"

Camila pulled back. Before Lauren could complain about the hug being too short, Camila placed a very sloppy, very short, but so perfect Lauren wasn't sure if she could describe it again even if she wanted to, kiss on her lips. Lauren barely had enough time to kiss back before the girl pulled away, just far enough for their lips to brush while she talked.

"I love you too, Laur."

Lauren groaned.

"Just kiss me again."

"Deal."

And as the two kissed on, Normani and Dinah watched outside the window, popcorn in hand.

"Told you they'd do it," Normani mumbled out as she shoved a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

Dinah rolled her eyes. "You said Lauren would kiss her first. Technically...I win."

"Technically...I win."

"Technically...Lauren wins."

"Camren."

"Lmao dead."

"I think Camila is starting to rub off on you."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Normila."

"Caminah."

"Norminah."

Dinah snapped her fingers with a smile, "Bingo."

"Camren and Norminah. Those are some pretty boss names for ships."

"You bet your sweet ass they are."

***

Lauren didn't cuddle Camila very often, in fact, Lauren didn't show any sort of affection on her own very often. So you can understand Camila's surprise when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her while she was playing her game.

She could feel Lauren nuzzling against her neck and cheek while she desperately tried to continue playing. Who knew Lauren West could be so damn distracting?

"Could you...I don't know...not?" She whispered out as she tried her hardest to fight off the main boss of the level.

"Shut up, you like it." Was the purred response.

"You are going to get me killed!" Camila whined out.

"Getting killed while fucking the Lauren Jauregui is a good way to die, wouldn't you agree?" Lauren gave Camila's ear a small, testing bite.

Camila bit her lip as she tried to stop the moan that Lauren caused from escaping her lips.

"F-Fuck you..."

"That's the plan."

Suddenly, as if the two girls had been waiting for the perfect moment to intervene, the door was kicked open by none other than Normani and Dinah.

Camila was sure the door would need to be repaired.

Lauren was sure she was going to kill someone before she was 18.

Normani smiled at them while Dinah hid behind her, she was smart enough to know what Lauren's icy glare meant. Normani either didn't know or just didn't care.

"Greetings and salutations. I hope we weren't interrupting anything." Normani was the first to speak.

"You were actually," Lauren growled out.

Normani ignored her, "Lucy wants to have a movie night. We were going to text you the details, but we just so happened to be walking by and decided it would be better if we talked in person."

Camila gave Normani a small smile, "Oh. How nice of you."

Lauren shot her a quick glare before returning it to Normani, Normani's smile only widened in response.

"So nice...the movie is going to be at Lucy's house, she said something about it being a Disney movie so be ready for that."

Dinah took that moment to peek over Normani's shoulder, "We also wanted to hang out for a little bit before we headed over there."

Normani nodded at that.

Camila nodded with her.

Lauren groaned.

***

Dear diary,

I fucking knew Luc had something to do with this. Damn her strap-on blocking ways!

Did you see what I did there? Camila's bad jokes are starting to get to me. I know I say this a lot but...like...seriously. Send help.

A/N

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, this story was written by ToastyWasteland6 ! Go check out her page for the original story!

So I am going to post the last 3 chapters later today because I have school work I need to get done but they will be posted today. Also, I'm not sure if Ally is going to be able to be in this story because of lack of character the original author used. I would have put her in Lucy's spot that friendship is a little on again off again and I wanted all of our girls to have a good relationship because my last story they did not. And as always stay safe and in your houses!