Chapter One: A Devilish Dream

Juliet's POV:
tick, tick, tick, tick, SNAP.
Gagged and tied to a chair, threatening to fall off a tall clock-tower, all of the pressure on the wire suddenly is released, and she collapses with it. Falling, completely bound and helpless, she falls, tilting back and forth, getting closer and closer to the busy street.

"O'HARA!" is the last thing she hears, from a familiar voice, but it all fades away, along with her vision, as she feels a sudden impact on her entire body.

Juliet O'Hara shout up in bed, dripping with sweat. Only five days ago was she taken from everything she loved, and hung off the side of a building by an anonymous serial killer, Mr. Yin.
She'd had nightmares before, but none as real, terrifying, and heart-stopping as this one. She couldn't do it. She reached for her gun, but it wasn't there. She'd dropped it when Yin knocked her out. Without her gun, all of her insecurities, confidence, bravery and the last bit of calm escaped her. She couldn't do this alone. She grabbed her phone and called a person. She didn't even know who, she didn't care who, just someone to calm her down.
"Jules?" Said a sleepy, monotone voice. She recognized it, and a fleet of warmth was sent throughout her body, just from his voice. Only one person called her that, and though nobody knew, she secretly loved it.
"Shawn, this might be a huge favor to ask, but can you just come to my place really quick?"
"Yeah, is everything ok?"
"Well yes. I mean... no, but, I'm so sorry I just woke up, I'm kind of freaking out. Shawn, it's Yin."
"My God, Jules, I'm heading over right now."
"Thanks Shawn." He hung up, and not daring to do anything but sit still until he arrived. She was so scared. But suddenly, it set in.
Shawn's on his way, everything will be okay.
Normally, self-talk didn't work on her, but this time, it wasn't persuasive. Shawn was on his way. He was coming. And somehow, that made her feel the tiniest bit better.