My brothers and will

(Top pic is will) my best friend but is my brothers age so he graduated first and joined the army with them.
I woke up and wore roberts shirt and a pair of denim jeans i walked downstairs and saw my parents with a huge smile on their faces. "Whats going on?" I asked and got scared by three guys jumping out of the guest room. "Your back" i jumped on all of them. "Yes when we herd my baby sister was engaged we had to run back home and see who this guy was." I nodded and hugged will. I herd the bell rang and opened it to see robert. "Come in i want you to meet them." He walked in "this is robert, robert these two are my brothers Kyle and santos and this is my best friend will" he shook their hand and my brothers got extra close. "Stop you cant scare this one away" my mom swadded them away from robert like flies. And i laughed and robert laughed nervously. We went out to the pool and i sat at the edge and the boys went in i called mattia to bring the boys so robert wouldnt feel weird. "Pay i havent seen you in almost a year" will got close and hugged him. "I see you've been doing good tho" he said and looked at robert who was being serious not talking. "Babe why dont you go swim with the boys." I said while will swam away. "I cant believe you wear those out here" santos said. "Ive been wearing them for a while now" i said laughing. "Infront of boys?" Kyle asked and i nodded yes. "A few more boys are coming" i said. And they chased me out the pool with their shirts until i ran into roberts arms. "PAYSON." I herd all the boys run and hug me and my brothers got infront of me. "I think the fuck not." The boys stopped and i pushed my brothers away. "Santos stop" i said hugging all of them. "Guys these are my brothers and thats Will" they all looked at them and started to swim.

(Hey guys this is a filler chapter kind of)