A Secret Package and a Long Flight (Lottie's POV)

Lottie's POV  »

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I groaned because when I looked up the time it was still 5:30 AM. I tried going back to sleep but I can't so I just sat up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. After that I got out I went on to my MacBook Pro. I logged on to my email. As usual, it's flooded with Facebook notifications but nothings very interesting with all of it. Then I heard a knock from my room. 

*Knock knock*

I stood up from my desk and went to the door. I saw my dad standing holding a box. On top of is my name written in a cute font. I took the box from him and it was a little heavy but I still carried it. Once my dad left my room. I quickly locked my door and open the package. 

After I opened the box, I saw an envelope. The envelope was shiny and glittered. My name was written on it. I took and read it. Here's what it says:

Dear Elleighn Charlotte Taylors,

You have been selected to participate in a secret experiment. On the 1st of September at 7:00am a black Cadillac will be parked outside your house. You will be driven to the airport where you will board a plane to London, England. Once in London you will find another black Cadillac. You will get in the car and it will take you to a secret base where you will start your training.

You must not tell anyone where and why you are going. This is a secret organisation and if revealed there will be serious consequences. If needed you must lie to your friends/family as by telling them they may be in serious danger.

Good luck!

S. Cowell
CSA Director

After reading the letter I take a look at the box again. I saw another small black box but somethings written on it.

"Please don't open it yet."

I put the black box on my secret compartment in my closet. I'm still confuse about what the letter said, How did I got accepted. But I'm excited. I'm gonna be in a spy academy in London. Oh wait! The letter said I musn't tell anyone, even my dad because it's dangerous. How will I go without dad noticing I'm gone. Oh well. I will just think of some excuses later. I went back to my MacBook. This time I logged on to my Twitter and Facebook. I checked the time. It's 6:00 AM. I have nothing to do. I'm bored. I logged out my Facebook and Twitter and turned off my laptop. I stood up from my desk table and went to my iPod speakers and plug and played Up All Night. I really enjoyed listening to this. It never gets too old for me and especially I can relate to it. My dad loves Moments. He even dedicated it to mom and made it their theme song when they decided to get back together. 

When the song Moments was playing, Dad went upstairs to my room.

"You know li'l princess, I really loved that song. I always remember your mom every time I hear it. I really missed your mom." Dad sighed and tears started to fall.

"Dad, I'm sure wherever mom is she's happy now because she's in heaven now. We will always love her." I smiled and hugged Dad.

"I love you my li'l princess." Dad smiled and kissed me on the forehead. 

"I love you too Dad. You're the best father in the world." I kissed him on the cheeks.

"I have to go down and make our breakfast. Be ready where going to visit your mom's grave." Dad said and went back to the kitchen.

I, on the other hand, fixed my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that I took and wore my clothes.

(link to what I'm wearing: