CSA Recruit Profiles

Kaitlynn Hughes; young, rich, blond, and the administrator of the Academy of Spies.

That's me.

"Who are the new recruits?" Paul, the head of the spy academy asks looking over my shoulder.

I flip my blond hair over my shoulder and smirk looking through the list. These girls were going to be going through hell once they come here. The training in weaponry, hacking, and overall spying was no walk in the park. Only the best of the best made it through all four years here. Like yours truly.

"Take a look for yourself." I say to Paul indicating for him to scoot closer.

Paul scoots over on his chair and glances at the first recruit.

Mickey Reece

Blond hair, green eyes. Good at fighting and an amazing liar. Can handle high pressure situations. Fears thunder storms.

American

The first girl and I'm already half asleep. This is going to take forever. And lets see how good she is at handling high pressure situations when I'm training her.

Bridgette Patterson

Black hair, golden eyes, and an ability to run fast and manipulate others. Good with technology and brought up in a violent background. Fears being alone.

American

Paul rubbed his chin thoughtfully looking at a picture of this Bridgette staring fearlessly into the camera. We'll see just how good she is with technology once she meets me I thought smirking to myself. Then he scrolled down to the next recruit.

Kaiden Powell

Brown hair, green-brown eyes. Good with weapons and a specialty with knives. Can have an attitude sometimes. Fear of needles.

American

I yawned, waving for Paul to scroll down some more.

Freja Jacobsen

Brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes. Good with weapons and naturally flexible. Fears the dark

German-Danish

How can you be half something and half another thing. You can only be born in one place. And the dark? Seriously?

Elleighn Taylors

Brown hair, black eyes, and a knack for computer work. Needs to work on underwater training.

Filipino

I reached into my boot and grabbed my special lip gloss I kept there. I applied the pink gloss furiously while glaring at this Asian-looking girl. I hate hate hate new recruits because they all come in, thinking they're all that. Well news flash freshmen! You guys are nothing but newbies. I groaned inwardly as Paul scrolled to the next recruit. How many of these girls were there?!

Laura White

Blond hair, grey-blue eyes. Good with computers and flexible. Scared of water and spiders.

Danish

Pretty girl. I bet the first day she will be complaining about breaking a nail.

Sarah Heights

Curly brown hair, brown eyes, and extensive knowledge on weaponry. Brother Tristan attended academy. She fears death.

Irish-English