ch.1 Bitten

Funneh's POV

"Hey Funneh, want to go for a walk in the woods?" Draco asked me, opening the door to mine and his room... Our house is small there's only 3 bedrooms, so me and Draco had to share.

"Sure! Is the rest of Krew coming?" I said, then asked, I knew the rest of Krew was most likely not coming, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

"No, you know there too afraid to go outside at night! Especially in the woods!" Draco laughed, replying to my question.

I laughed with him. Once the two of us calmed down I put my phone down and put on my combat boots, tying the laces.

"Alright let's go!" I said, grabbing my leather jacket from my closet and walking to the entrance of my doorway.

"Okay!" Draco replied, we both walked together to the front door.

"How far you two going?" Gold asked us, still scrolling through her phone... She needs to get out more instead of just playing on her phone all day!

"We'll probably be out for a few hours!" I replied, then I looked at the time 8:00pm, yeah probably a few hours.

"Okay, be careful, bye!" Gold said again, snapping a selfie...

Once me and Draco were out of the door and out of range for any of our family to hear us, I began talking.

"Gold really needs to get out more instead of being on her phone all day! I mean I love video games don't get me wrong, but she really needs to go outside more!" I said, partially annoyed.

"I agree, video games are awesome in all... But I really like hanging out, outside with you..." Draco said... He just admitted he actually enjoyed hanging out with me!?

"Wow." I said partially shocked, but I have to admit, I love hanging out with Draco....

"What?" A confused Draco questioned me... He really didn't even hear his own words, did he?

"You just admitted to enjoying my company, Draco... But I'll admit I love hanging out with you too..." I said... We were now in the woods, we've lived pretty close to the woods for a while so me and Draco gained the habit of going outside a lot! Actually, we were pretty deep in the woods by now...

"I did? Oh my God I did! But... Um.... I really do like hanging out with you..." Draco said now looking at me with an awkward smile... I returned his awkward smile, me and Draco are competitive and sometimes act like we hate each other but in the long run I would die for Draco....

"Yes, that's them..." A quite voice spoke, I barely heard it...

"Draco... Did you hear that?" I said, stopping from the fast paced walk...

"Hear what?" Draco asked turning around to face me, and stopping from the fast paced walk as well...

"Nevermind... Probably just my imagination!" I said as I began walking again... But I really don't think that was my imagination....

"Good, the girl heard me..." The strange barely audible voice said again...

I think Draco heard it this time too because he stopped dead in his tracks, just like me...

"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed as a wolf, a Fucking wolf!!! Pounced on me... It bit my side... A tear slipped as I felt my blood begin to spill from the now open wound...

"Oh my God, Funneh!" Draco yelled, the wolf was off of my back in milliseconds... And was now pounced on Draco... It bit him too but instead on the leg...

In seconds the wolf was gone.... I breathed in and out... (Funneh and Draco were already midnight bloodmoon werewolves but the wolf bit them so that it would speed up the process.)

"O-ow..." Draco said attempting to stand up...

"Nnhgg" I cried, there was an overwhelming pain in my head... And an overwhelming pain in my side...

"Naghh" Draco cried this time, this was the most pain I've ever felt in my life, and trust me I've dealt with my father when he's drunk....

The pain in both my head and side subsided and basically disappeared... It felt so much better now... No more pain that made me feel like I was gonna die...

Draco seemed to calm down too, and now we were both sitting up...

"Y-you okay..?" I asked stuttering a bit because of the pain, it might have calmed but it was still very painful....

"Yeah, y-you" Draco replied, stuttering for probably the same reason...

"I-" I was cut off my the most painful pain possible in my head... I gripped my head with care, but I knew that wasn't going to the anything... My tears started flowing like a waterfall down my cheeks...

"Funneh-" Draco began, but stopped for most likely the same reason....

In what felt like hours the pain began subsiding little by little, and little by little my breathing calmed...

When I looked back up I was shocked.

Sorry for the cliffhanger! You'll just have to wait for the next chapter! Hope you enjoyed!

SilverWolf, Out~!