ch.8 You're nothing but an Annoyance!

(short chapter, sorry)

Silver's POV

"So what are we gonna do about the full moon tonight?" Soal asked me. School was out and now we had to focus on that. Tonight was a full moon, us being werewolves...

"Well, Ekon said we had to train some new wolves...." I trailed off still lost in thought...

"Oh no...." Soal trailed off as well, the first full moon is never easy... And I mean never. Easy. It's the first transformation and oh, it hurts! I might be emotionless but.... That hurt... The two new wolves probably think getting bit and getting the wolf ears and tails are painful...

"Do you wanna go back to camp?" I asked Soal... We don't have an actual house, both of our parents hate us... We've always set up a camp, we haven't moved camps in 3 years!

"Yeah, let's get some of our own training done while we can.." she replied... Training always keeps our minds off of things... Us being.... Powerful werewolves we also have to train, war is always 1 minute away. We never know when this world as we know it is gonna go to war...

"Okay..." I said and we walked into the woods, in the direction of our campsite... We're normally silent when walking... God, how long have I known Soal, 11 years? Sorry, random thought! (God, I can't tell you how many times I have those!)

... (When they are in the woods)

I heard rustling behind me. I never doubt my senses... I'm pretty sure Soal heard it too because she stopped dead in her tracks... I slowly turned around...

"Who's there?" I asked, I know I know, cliché! But hey, I'm not original! And I mean... What else am I supposed to say?

More rustling... Soal pushed her back against mine, a normal battle strategic we learned when we were like, 8? We had all sides covered but the rustling didn't stop... Maybe new werewolves?

"Look, we know you're there and you're just drawing more attention to yourself, come out!" Soal yelled clearly annoyed...

The rustling stopped completely... I looked at Soal... we seemed to have a silent agreement, head back to camp and if it follows we will kill whatever it or whoever it is! There easy, problem solved!

It started rustling again, me now being annoyed as fuck screamed...

"You're nothing but an Annoyance!"

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry this is a short chapter I'll try to make the next one a lot longer!

Silver-Matrix, out!