ch.6 Bleed Me Out

Funneh's POV

I was preparing for my first day of public school. Yesterday was when Rainbow told us about it. My bite was getting no better but at least it wasn't getting worse.

I wasn't wearing anything fancy, I absolutely hate Fancy things. I was wearing a black T-shirt, light blue jacket, black jeans, and dark blue sneakers. I grabbed my backpack, again it wasn't anything fancy just a sky blue backpack.

I walked out of the bathroom, the bathroom that still had the stains of some of my blood... I walked into the living room and waited for everyone else... My gaze shifted across the living room, in some places you could see blood stains... When mom knew that dad had beat me she would fight with him, but my mother only knew about half the times my dad beat me...

Flashback begin

"Your a useless, worthless, and weak mistake of a child..." My father whispered in my ear as the knife once again made contact with my stomach.... My tears were running down my face as my blood coated the ground below me...

I whimpered lightly... That was a mistake, I knew what was gonna happen...

"Shut up Brat!" He yelled in my ear and started beating me much harder... The glass bottle broke on my stomach the glass shards flying... Most of the shards embedded themselves into my stomach which was now pouring blood...

The sharp pieces of glass were painful but he would do much, much worse in just a few seconds...

He grabbed what looked to be some type of whip thing except it had spikes... He flipped me over, and the whip made contact with my back... I nearly screamed in pain, I wanted to scream in pain, but I held it in knowing he would hurt me more if I made a fucking noise.... Chunks of my own flesh were torn out my the whips spikes... And more and more tears were coming...

The whip again made contact with my back, ripping more pieces of my flesh out of my back. The blood splattered everywhere my entire outfit was blood soaked...

I felt a hot liquid filling my mouth, it tasted of iron. Blood. I coughed it up nearly choking, my blood was in my hands and my blood kept refilling my mouth. At this point blood was pouring from my mouth as I gagged... I felt nothing but weakness filling my arms and legs... It was as if the pain had stopped, then it flooded back like stinging fire!

"You're weak and pathetic... Tell anyone about this I'll kill you..." My father said as he walked back toward our house... Normally he would beat me outside so mom didn't find out...

I saw that he had left one of his weapons used for torturing me behind... The Knife... I grabbed it, it was still covered in my blood but I could see my reflection... I pushed the blade against the skin of my arm...

"Weak and Pathetic. Weak and Pathetic. Weak and Pathetic. Weak and Pathetic. Weak and Pathetic." I repeated over and over as I pushed the blade against my skin, over and over again. Harder each time... I saw why my dad found it so pleasing to hurt me until I was covered in my own blood... It was pleasuring, it was relieving... It was relieving to watch the scarlet liquid flowing down my arms......

The knife in hand I walked home I cleaned every cut and bandaged every cut. But doing this, I was silent so I wouldn't wake my mother or my siblings... When I was finally finished bandaging every wound except my arms I walked to mine and Draco's room.

I made sure Draco was asleep then continued slicing my own skin with the sharp razor blade knife... Watching as the scarlet liquid oozed out and watching as I made my own mind suffer... The blade was consuming my thoughts, all I wanted to do was slit the skin on my arm and see the beautiful blood pour out!

I started cutting quicker and quicker, deeper and deeper. But I also did so smiling with an insane smile... I finally stopped the cutting and just cried... I cried my eyes and heart out...

Flashback end

"Funneh? You okay?" Gold asked as she walked in...

"Y...yeah I'm fine, just had a flashback..." I replied to her... I wanted to roll up my sleeves and see if the scars were still there, they most likely would be...

"Hey guys..." Lunar said walking in next...

"How's your bite Funneh?" Draco asked walking right after Lunar...

"It's not getting better but not getting worse." I replied still thinking about the scars all up and down my arms... I remember when Draco found out...

Flashback begin

I was pushing the blade across my skin, over and over again. I couldn't help it, ever since I first started cutting I could never stop... I knew how my siblings and my mother would react to this, but I didn't care...

This was not the first time I cut, the first time was about three months ago. I've cut every night since then...

Slicing the blade across my scarred arms, watching as the crimson and scarlet colors poured out... So many different shades of red... It was like a different kind of heaven, the heaven my sadistic dad felt when he hurt me...

More and more, deeper and deeper, harder and harder, quicker and quicker, more and more of my blood slipped... My own blood was on my hands... I was consumed by my thoughts, I was consumed by the lovely beauty of watching my own blood fall, I was consumed in pain and confusion....

"Funneh..." The shocked voice of Draco, pulled me away from my consumed thoughts...

He ran to me and pulled me in a tight hug... It made me drop the scarlet stained knife... He cried as he hugged me tight and I couldn't help but cry too.... He pulled away.

"D..don't do that Funneh, I care about you, I love you..." He said before pulling me in for another tight hug... (Sorry to all the Dunneh shippers, this is a falec story. Also sorry because this is an awesome Dunneh moment!)

Flashback end

After that I actually did stop cutting...

"Funneh?" Lunar questioned my name...

"Yeah!" I replied quickly, trying to act as though I was fine...

"Well let's go peeps!" Rainbow yelled excitedly...

Just Bleed me Out already.

Hope you enjoyed!! Sorry this was so gruesome, but!! I warned you!! So again read the rest at your own risk.

SilverWolf, Out~!