Wicked

Bryck didn't let up as he started to pick up the pace, grasping me tightly every once in a while. My head lobbed back onto the bed as soft moans came from my throat. "Bryck, p—please... st—stop. Ah, oh fuck. Ahh, yessss..." my words were meaningless to him as he kept jerking me off. "See, I knew you'd enjoy this."

"You're cheating." I whispered, as I got lost in the feel of his strong calloused hand wrapped around my cock. "You're so hot..." Bryck notes as he starts to go faster. I allow my eyes to slip close as a string of slurs escape my lips. Bryck bent his head lower, lips pressing against my inner thighs as he kissed and nipped at the soft flesh there. My thighs twitched with sensation as his hand continued to work my hard cock. "Baby please..." he ignored me, his kisses dropping lower, as I felt my balls tightened. It hadn't occurred to me that I had slowly started to rotate my hips against the grip of his hand.

My body betrayed me, it bucked and shivered and made me arch my back as I felt Bryck's tongue at my length, he clasped his soft pink lips on the length of my cock and sucked hard, his hand wrapping around my cock head now as I was beginning to lose it. I pulled against the bounds around my wrist, the rope tied tight, surely ensuring that I was going to have burn marks when this was all over.

Bryck hummed against me, I just about lost my damn mind and cried out, wanting to beg for him to stop, but only for me to tell him to do it faster. His pace was excruciatingly slow and calm. "Fa—faster... Please..." I trailed off, my head lobbing to a side as his teeth grazed my tip. My body shook, my eyes growing heavy as I watched Bryck torturing me. His eyes were filled with intent and his mouth on a mission. His lips looked so pretty wrapped around my cock. I could see precum slowly leaking out of my cock, but what I didn't expect was for his tongue to swipe it away and for those pretty lips of his to close around my tip and suck hungrily. I moaned like my body was being possessed. My being was engulfed in flames of passion, his head bobbed with a rhythmic motion that I swore would have ended me if I didn't need to cum so badly.

Bryck, my wicked excuse of a husband had slipped a cock ring on my penis earlier and refused to take it off until he made me cum.

I don't know exactly how I ended up being tied to the bed and sexually tortured but I sure do know that it was surely planned out by him and that he did this to get back at me for catching him off guard and rimming him.

I swore through my teeth—basically all I could do as he sucked me off. My hands gripped the wooden headboard as my body reacted to the pleasure. It was getting harder for me to think straight and I cursed Bryck for getting me off me guard.

The fuxker was fully clothed while he did this to me and if I was correct, then that means that what he's doing me is turning him on also... And the bulge in his dress pants agrees with me.

He had me in an awkward position... I was attempting to see if I could give myself a blowjob or auto fellatio... And well, he waltzes in and sees me then decides to take that as an open window up take advantage on me. He pins me down and then ties me to the bed. My legs were thankfully free, but my hands and my cock weren't.

I felt Bryck's finger rubbing at my pucker and I gasp when I feel his finger sliding in. I moan loudly, my body reacting as I arch my back up. "Fück... Baby!" I cried out, his finger working me as his mouth went lower on my cock. My body was racked with a wave of shivers as I shook struggling against my bounds.

"Please... Fuxk me harder..." I bit my bottom lip into my mouth as I moaned wanting to be free so I could push Bryck's head lower in my cock.

~Bryck's POV~

I could tell that Westley was on the verge of cumming all over himself or in my mouth as I suckled at the head of his penis. "Are you gonna come for me?" I licked the length of his cock then swallowed down his cock. I tried to take him in deeper, until I gagged softly, I pulled back jerking him with my free hand while I pushed another finger into his ass.

I bobbed my head on his erection, trying to control the movement of his hips while I get him closer to his climax.

He was begging me to go faster, to make him come. I pulled back up and licked the slit of his penis, teasing the head while he bucked and whimpered. I glance up at him and saw the faded look in his eyes. I hummed against him and wrapped my hand around his erection.

"Please... Take off the cock ring. I wanna cum baby."

I chose to give Westley a chance and ran my fingers down his length and rolled the ring up his moist penis. Westley shook as he was freed and I quickly reconnected my mouth to his cock.

Westley rolled his hips and I rubbed a hand over my erection. I felt Westley's cock throbbing in my mouth, his body jerking on its own accord. His mouth was hung open and his eyes had slipped shut. I shut my eyes and added another finger—doing my best to take him in down my throat. I hummed around him as I tried not to choke, then my eyes flew open as I faintly heard Westley saying something, the next instant he was cumming down my throat. I moaned as I swallowed his thick cum, savoring the taste before pulling back.

I swiped my tongue at my bottom lip, panting as I move my fingers from Westley's anus. I glance at him to see him wrapped up in a haze of pleasure and smirked. "I think I just came in my pants."

Westley opened his eyes and grinned. "Serves you right. Now come untie me." I obeyed and took off the bounds from his wrist. He rolled his wrist then sat up and kissed me, his tongue pushing into my mouth as he moaned. I pulled him in, and he pushed me back onto the bed and climbed onto of me. He broke away. "Next time, keep me untied."

I shook my head. "It's more fun to keep you tied you look so good begging for mercy." he chuckled and pressed a kiss to my lips. "I'm tired."

"I know, let's get cleaned up and do just that."

"Can we fuck while we're in there?"

"Only if you bend me over." I quipped. Westley grinned and jumped off of me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me after him as he raced for the bathroom.