Chapter 25: Gil Raya

My heart is beating so fast as I walked inside Kim Jongin's office. Seolhyun, who wasn't shocked to see me, let me in quickly. For once, I wanted to ask her what she thinks of me when I am entering the CEO's office.

I didn't bother knocking because the door wasn't closed. On the small opening, I can see Jongin looking at the door boringly. His face only lit up when he saw me getting in.

A smirk played on his lips as he immediately stood up and darted towards me. In one swift motion, he locked the door and trapped me in between his body and the cold door.

"What took you so long?" he whispered as I felt his hands on both sides of my waist.

I could shiver at the sensations that his voice is giving me. Damn it. He's the only one who could make me feel this way. There's no other man in the world who could make me feel any of these mixed emotions.

I bit my lip and stared at his. "I'm sorry. I had to delegate the tasks to my members." I replied in a very whisper that I could even hear myself utter those words.

He caressed my face before dipping his lips on mine. He immediately claimed his territory on my small cavern as his tongue traced the corner of my lips. I willingly take him in. I want him in. I want him to do me more.

His hands traced my curves of my body before feeling him caressing the middle of my thighs. I gasped when he drew small circles on my oversensitive flesh.

"Jongin..." I moaned as his kisses went down to my neck. I don't want him to stop. Damn. I could do this for the whole day...or even for a week.

"Jongin, Seolhyun might hear us." I even managed to utter as I was getting lost in his hot and wet kisses.

But even with that anxiety, I gave him full access of my neck because I am damn loving this feeling. I don't want to let this go. I want this to last forever...if only it could.

"I don't care." He uttered. "She can even watch if she wants." His voice is dizzying. His kisses are making me weak. His touches are making me so dependent on him.

His hand then found the buttons of my top and quickly removed every single thing.

"Oh, Eunhye! What are you doing to me?" He asked as he cupped my breast with one hand while the other is busy unclasping my bra from my back. He's breathing heavily as he took one nipple into his mouth while fiddling with the other.

No, Kim Jongin. What are you doing to me?

Every kiss, every touch, everything is making me lose my mind. God damn it! Fuck it even more because I am not complaining.

I almost arched back as I felt my uterus contracting with every suck he does. Damn. I want more!

I ran my fingers through his hair as he was busy with my breasts. I want to push him even closer. I want to feel him more but I am so lost in these sensations. I am so lost but I don't mind. I wanted this. I wanted all this.

I moaned when he went up and kissed me on the lips, passionate and fulfilling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight because I want to feel him so close to me. I feel like I wanted to fuse with him. Right here. Right now.

That's how needy I am.

"Eunhye..." he trailed as he removed his necktie and threw over the room. I don't care. We don't care.

I helped him unbutton his polo as he wore his coat off, tossing it to the side. His perfect body is not a new sight to me but every time I see it makes me want to explore him. Damn. I want to touch his body so much!