Six Meredith

I hear everyone downstaries talking laughing, geting pulled away from reality. I'm the only one who sees it, how danugros theses new zombies are. I mean Ally dided from what? A touch. My mind races I can't think with all my thoughts coming at me all at once. Theres a knock on the door.

"Come in" I say even though I rather be alone. That makes me laugh a little because I never wanted allies, you form connections, bonds and soon enough your standing in front of them saving their live rather your own.

Heath walks in the sorrow still in his eyes, but he seems a little better. I don't know where Aidan has been the last few days, probaly in a corner somewhere mopping.

"Whats up Heath?" I ask.

"I think we need to move" he says with no emotion.

"Why?".

"I don't know I just feel like, were still in a populated area".

"We have weapons, food, water and I haven't seen many people walking around".

"Whatever, just think we should at least go over to someone else's house".

"Okay, but who's?" .

"Anyone's but mine" and with that Heath is gone.

Then it hits me I know where Aidan is hiding. I walk down the hallway to Ally's room finding Aidan in a cocoon of Ally's clothes, he's sleeping, he's at peace in his sleep not depressed.

I glance around the room seeing pictures of Ally and her friends, pictures of Ally in her cheer uniform, with her mom and dad, with Heath. One picture stands out in particular it's of Ally and Heath making a funny face at each other when Ally was about seven and Heath five.

I take down the photo and tip toe out of the room to find Heath. I show the picture to Heath and he smiles probably remembering when the photo was taken.

"Where did you find this?" Heath asks.

"Ally's room, sorry if you didn't want me to go into her room".l

"I don't care" Heath says looking down at the photo.

"Hey you want to go for a walk?" I ask.

"Sure, but let's take Aidan too".

"Okay, last I checked he was sleeping though".
We walk into Ally's room and it makes me sad to see that Aidan is no longer in a peaceful state but a teary eyed one.

"Come on" Heath says, "we're going on a walk, get up".
Aidan doesn't move just stays put in Ally's clothes.

Then Heath gets angry,
"Get your ass out of bed. I know Ally died it sucks, I know because I'm living and she isn't, but you can't change that no one can. So get out of bed and go on a walk with us".

Aidan gets up slowly trying to glare at Heath but his puffy eyes won't let him. I look over at Heath.

"What? It's true" he says.
After we tell everyone we're going on a walk we head outside into the daylight. The light stings my eyes proving me and the others should get out more but there's zombies.